xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 49 Iraqi Soldiers Found Shot To Death  (Read 308 times)

thomes08

• Archived User

pug_ster

• Archived User
49 Iraqi Soldiers Found Shot To Death
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2004, 12:37:00 PM »

It is tragic yet not surprising.  I think it is at a point where ABC, CBS, and NBC just reports this type of news without the 'shock and awe' but as typical lowlights of the day in Iraq.

iranhasblts

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2004, 12:53:00 PM »

That ought to show those stupid Iraqis, I mean what the hell were they thinking freedom in Iraq?  :lol: Get out of here. Didn't they know the majority of those Iraqis don't even care about getting freedom (I guess they are just tools of the USA, the fucking USA is the same as Nazis, don't you know they consider themselves a superior race and have a long history with the occult. Also they have various concentration camps all around the USA and outside of it as well. I mean what do you think Guantanamo is, when the United States Government says they are "releasing" "terrorists" it just means they are gassing them, just like the Nazis, Yep the USA's "freedom" is so much like Nazism it would have Hitler rolling in his grave), so it is pointless for them to even fight the terrorists. We all know they would be just has happy living under a fascist Islamic state. The war in Iraq was wrong not only, because the United States went to war on the sole belief that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, but also because that pathetic excuse for a leader in the white house called Bush just wanted Iraq's oil.  Hopefully the end of their world will come sooner, as we all know the Middle East (and Africa and China because those Chinamen sleep a little to close to their chickens if you know what I mean ;). How do you think SARS got started?) is the source of all the worldsÂ’ problems, so after the Middle East is gone, the rest of the world will be able to live together with one another in peace. Man fuck America, those Nazi pricks (oops, I guess that statement is just going to make you wankers even more nationalistic).

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2004, 01:17:00 PM »

You're a fucking idiot. I forgot about how before WW2, Germany was under constant attack from the Jews. Take a history class asshole. Bush doesn't want Iraq's oil, Iraq want Iraq's oil. Bush is pushing for exploring several oil sources in the US and the Gulf of Mexico, so we can have zero dependence on foreign sources of energy. The reason for going to war in Iraq was Saddam's flat out refusal to partake in the UN 17 resolutions that past before we went in. WMDs and their capability would make Iraq a threat that would could not let grow.

bluedeath

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2004, 09:16:00 PM »

QUOTE (brandogg @ Oct 24 2004, 08:17 PM)
You're a fucking idiot. I forgot about how before WW2, Germany was under constant attack from the Jews. Take a history class asshole. Bush doesn't want Iraq's oil, Iraq want Iraq's oil. Bush is pushing for exploring several oil sources in the US and the Gulf of Mexico, so we can have zero dependence on foreign sources of energy. The reason for going to war in Iraq was Saddam's flat out refusal to partake in the UN 17 resolutions that past before we went in. WMDs and their capability would make Iraq a threat that would could not let grow.

You morons.  The Saudis are calling the shots.  Wake up.

estin

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2004, 11:00:00 PM »

QUOTE (bluedeath @ Oct 25 2004, 04:16 AM)
You morons.  The Saudis are calling the shots.  Wake up.

i can't fucking beleive it but i actually sorta agree with bluedeath.  

and Bush DOES want Iraqs oil, and outside of Bush getting revenge for the threat on his father thats the only reason were there.

bluedeath

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2004, 11:16:00 PM »

QUOTE (estin @ Oct 25 2004, 06:00 AM)
i can't fucking beleive it but i actually sorta agree with bluedeath.  

and Bush DOES want Iraqs oil, and outside of Bush getting revenge for the threat on his father thats the only reason were there.

It is in our best interest to take every bit of oil we can get our grubby little hands on.  The president is protecting the U.S. by gaining these assets now before the Russians or more importantly the Chinese.  I just wish he would grow the cajones necessary to state exactly what we are doing.  We made a dope deal with the saudis to ensure oil protection in the U.S.  Without an abundance of cheap oil the U.S. will go down like the titanic and take every little ally with it.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2004, 11:33:00 PM »

From the moment Bush Jr. became President, his intent was to invade Iraq.  All he has to do is to convience Americans to do it.  After 9/11 Bush saw his opportunity to do it.  Bush knew that if he repeatly used propaganda against us by feeding us the same BS about linking 9/11 and Saddam, we would've believe it.  You know what, a good amount of Americans believe it, even to this day after he says that it is not true using Nazi Hermann Goring's propaganda tool.

johnnobts

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2004, 11:34:00 PM »

bush doesn't "want" their oil.  he wants iraq to sell the oil.  now, what bush does want, like all industrialized nations, is for iraq to produce more oil.  the more oil produced in the world's markets, the lower oil prices are, a plus for the U.S.

estin

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2004, 11:55:00 PM »

maybe the lower the prices for the oil companies. we'll still be paying in upwards of $2.10 a gallon as the those crooks laugh their asses to the banks. and yes Bush will be one of them.  just like all the other corperations bush's admin makes money off for the same reason the saudi's do.

estin

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2004, 12:03:00 AM »

QUOTE (bluedeath @ Oct 25 2004, 06:16 AM)
We made a dope deal with the saudis to ensure oil protection in the U.S.  Without an abundance of cheap oil the U.S. will go down like the titanic and take every little ally with it.

bluedeath, seems we share a few ideas of whats happening in the US today. however don't be fooled just because i agree with you on one or two things here and there i still think most of what you say is useless and only said to spark a rise from whomever.  but this is twice in one night i've had to admit i agree.  lets not have it be a onbecomming trait.

edit: i disagree with the US taking every little ally with it, mearly for the fact we have no allies.  

This post has been edited by estin on Oct 25 2004, 07:04 AM

The unProfessional

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2004, 12:16:00 AM »

We still have allies and massive global business partners.  They're just not too happy w/ us at the moment  :o

bluedeath

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2004, 02:15:00 AM »

QUOTE (The unProfessional @ Oct 25 2004, 07:16 AM)
We still have allies and massive global business partners.  They're just not too happy w/ us at the moment  :o

:rotfl:
our economic allies are completely dependent upon us maintaining our consumer frenzy.  Without this frenzy I can guarantee worldwide economic depression.  At some point we have to stop printing credit card based money.  The second that happens it will be a countdown to civil unrest and economic depression.  The clock is ticking on this facade.  I just hope it lasts long enough for my shortselling ways to pay off.  Anyone who hasn't taken advantage of oil futures in the past two months needs their head examined.  I am quite happy with the FED.  It has thrown quite a few bones in the past six months.  But even they have given too many warnings on the longevity of our current market.

pug_ster

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2004, 09:58:00 AM »

QUOTE (johnnobts @ Oct 25 2004, 06:34 AM)
bush doesn't "want" their oil.  he wants iraq to sell the oil.  now, what bush does want, like all industrialized nations, is for iraq to produce more oil.  the more oil produced in the world's markets, the lower oil prices are, a plus for the U.S.

In other words, Bush wants to have control of the Oil market by attacking Iraq.  Meanwhile Bush's money grubbing friends are profitting from the high prices of Oil.

K98

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2004, 05:02:00 PM »

Back on topic, If these were soldiers why weren't they armed? That's the thing that gets me.

Off topic, I think trying to get more oil for cheap to the US is a major concern. Lower heating, shipping, and traveling costs for us helps the economy stay on track. You know the saying you should first take care of yourself then maybe the rest later.