xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: World According To Bush  (Read 277 times)

pug_ster

• Archived User
World According To Bush
« on: October 23, 2004, 11:51:00 PM »

This is another documentry which considered a complement to Fahrenheit 9/11.  

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0416043/

Unlike Stolen Honor, this movie is banned in the US.  But you can download it but the quality okay, but watchable.

iranhasblts

• Archived User
World According To Bush
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2004, 12:01:00 AM »

Sounds great man! Thanks. I don't know, but if you are like me, and just can't get enough of this brainwashing bullshit, I suggest you check out:

Olympia 1. Teil - Fest der Völker  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0030522/

Triumph des Willens  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0025913/

Both classic programming films, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

pug_ster

• Archived User
World According To Bush
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2004, 12:30:00 AM »

Errr, I am not interested in Hitlerism...

gronne

• Archived User
World According To Bush
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2004, 10:37:00 AM »

I just saw it, and If americans would see this film and still choose to vote for Bush, you have to congratulate their stupidity. I can only see one reason republicans can defend Bush, not that they agree with Bush, but they are so offended by especially foreigners that so harshly criticize USA, they feel they have to defend him to defend themselves. It's purely a patriotic spirit. USA can't be wrong, the foreigners must be however. Bush is USA's downfall, but stop taking us down in the shit as well. This presidential election is probably more important to us foreigners, than americans. Kerry is also a shit, but I can't find words for Bush.

I'm actually afraid USA's action today might evolve in a cold war against USA and EU. I'm afraid that could be the start of ww3, and since USA will use nuclear weapons it'll also be the last war. Are you republicans accepting this future? Are you ready to re-elect the most hated man alive? Believe me, he's ten times more hated than Bin Laden. You have a strong world opinion against you.

pug_ster

• Archived User
World According To Bush
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2004, 11:21:00 AM »

Didn't I say that this film is banned in the US?  So chances are that an average American won't ever see it unless they decided to download this from the internet.  Too bad most Americans won't open their eyes to see what Bush is really doing.

No, I don't think foreigners know Kerry that much.  Hopefully if Kerry is elected he can mend the broken relationships between US and other countries...  Then again, Bush has a good chance of getting re-elected.

gronne

• Archived User
World According To Bush
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2004, 03:54:00 PM »

Error.

This post has been edited by gronne on Oct 24 2004, 10:56 PM

gronne

• Archived User
World According To Bush
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2004, 03:55:00 PM »

QUOTE (pug_ster @ Oct 24 2004, 06:21 PM)
Didn't I say that this film is banned in the US?  So chances are that an average American won't ever see it unless they decided to download this from the internet.  Too bad most Americans won't open their eyes to see what Bush is really doing.

No, I don't think foreigners know Kerry that much.  Hopefully if Kerry is elected he can mend the broken relationships between US and other countries...  Then again, Bush has a good chance of getting re-elected.

Hey man, I'm on your side. And I said IF americans would see the film, I know they won't air it in USA. And I didn't say anything about foreigners knowledge of Kerry. To be honest I don't think we know less about Kerry in Europe than the general american. This election is so incredibly important to the rest of the world, we have to know what's going on in USA.

And yes, I also hope Kerry can re-establish a better connection with Europe and other nations. He will have a tough time doing so, but he's got no other option. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure Bush will get re-elected. Kerry can't do a worse job than Bush has done so far, that's an impossibility.

Dark Schneider

• Archived User
World According To Bush
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2004, 04:15:00 PM »

Europeans need to hold their Governments responsible for the same actions that they accuse Americans of also.

Oil for food......... ;)

No one is perfect, but god help the world if Kerry and his lawyers are elected.

The unProfessional

• Archived User
World According To Bush
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2004, 04:56:00 PM »

You'd applaud americans for the stupidity of standing up for what they believe in (whatever that may be, it's beside the point).

Perhaps you should applaud yourself for believing every little thing you see in a French-made "documentary" about the United States.  I'm sure it's objective and truthful.

But hey, every nation in the world, with the exception of the US, wouldn't dare create false propaganda.  America = Satan.

This post has been edited by The unProfessional on Oct 24 2004, 11:59 PM

pug_ster

• Archived User
World According To Bush
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2004, 05:51:00 PM »

This movie doesn't have the same sick humor from Michael Moore.  This movie is mostly focuses on 3 things 1) Bush's religion playing a role in his Administration 2) How he decided to attack Iraq even before 9/11 3) His use propaganda against Americans.

It was broadcasted in 10/18 in many countries (except US of course.)  I believe it mostly of what that program said, even if it was a French made documentry.  Of course, if there's someone who is willing to rebut the documentry, I would like to see it.

estin

• Archived User
World According To Bush
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2004, 08:44:00 AM »

QUOTE (gronne @ Oct 24 2004, 05:37 PM)
Bush is USA's downfall, but stop taking us down in the shit as well.

please see my sig  :D

gronne

• Archived User
World According To Bush
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2004, 11:38:00 AM »

QUOTE (The unProfessional @ Oct 24 2004, 11:56 PM)
Perhaps you should applaud yourself for believing every little thing you see in a French-made "documentary" about the United States.  I'm sure it's objective and truthful.

Why would an anti-Bush documentary not be biased? You apparently can't know if it's true or not, since you couldn't stand the truth it helds. And they do interview several republicans, like Colin Powell.

And it wasn't much of this I didn't know, but you get a more clear image of his presidency. If you dared to watch it I'd like you to defend it. However you won't "waste" your precious time with this DOCUMENTARY. The french are obviously less intelligent than others. But you see that's how democratic your country is when they ban films. It's not violent or anything, but they banned it anyway. I wonder why that is. To be honest it's more objective than I expected it to be. Download and defend it.

But hey, every nation in the world, with the exception of the US, wouldn't dare create false propaganda. America = Satan.

As of now we don't since we don't have to. But I'm very familiar with the nazi-propaganda, and in the documentary they mention it as well.

faynor

• Archived User
World According To Bush
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2004, 11:45:00 AM »

QUOTE (Dark Schneider @ Oct 24 2004, 11:15 PM)
Europeans need to hold their Governments responsible for the same actions that they accuse Americans of also.

Oil for food......... ;)

No one is perfect, but god help the world if Kerry and his lawyers are elected.

Nicely said. But our far more intelligent counterparts(ie. pug_ster, etc.) will be quick to link us to a post or article. Whereas they, especially pug_ster, will not go to your links especially when you refute their claims and show them to be false. :D

Check the WMD thread for an example.........

xbox beat box

• Archived User
World According To Bush
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2004, 11:50:00 AM »

Did I hear that correctly?
Banned in the US?

Since when is the US communist?....

faynor

• Archived User
World According To Bush
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2004, 11:51:00 AM »

pug_ster,
 Do you find it interesting that you have attracted the attention of neo-nazi's siding with you.....mmmmmmm makes you wonder why they feel more led to side with you guys... ;)  heres your new buddy pug:

Sounds great man! Thanks. I don't know, but if you are like me, and just can't get enough of this brainwashing bullshit, I suggest you check out:

Olympia 1. Teil - Fest der Völker http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0030522/

Triumph des Willens http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0025913/

Both classic programming films, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

Yeah check out those links :jester: