xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Brits Trying To Influence Elections  (Read 867 times)

bluedeath

• Archived User
Brits Trying To Influence Elections
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2004, 01:23:00 AM »

QUOTE (The unProfessional @ Oct 25 2004, 06:55 AM)
I don't think you're capable of writing a post without including ridicule.

Don't patronize me.  You attempt to act like some kind of King Solomon and guess what...

They are not going to make you a mod.  I have seen you campaigning and all of the edited wisdom you can muster wont get you there.

The unProfessional

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2004, 02:29:00 AM »

what in the hell are you talking about...

Baner

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2004, 11:03:00 AM »

France ass raped Germany

Did everyone miss that? The only wat France would have ass raped Germany is if the German Soldiers were allergic to white flags.
Estin, I've yet to see an intelligent and on-topic post by you in the Politics, News and Religion forums.
Melon, I agree, the SAS would rape any special forces group America, and many other nations for that matter, tossed at them.
Anyway the best fighting unit period is still the Waffen-SS.

"you are a fucking idiot"
$20 says I could defeat the Waffen-SS with a toothpick and a swis army knife that's equiped with a usb drive (wtf were they thinking), considering they were already defeated a good 60 years back.

So much ammo, so little time biggrin.gif

Baner

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2004, 11:55:00 AM »

Wait, that was suppose to support this? "France ass raped Germany"
None of that has to do with France defeating Germany... It states that France has and is scared of Germany. If you really want to post a whole bunch of crap that everyone knows, go right ahead. Too bad it's not proving your point to say the least.
Did you mean France got ass raped by Germany?

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2004, 03:07:00 PM »

Melon you are a fucking idiot. The marines are a fucking branch of the military not a unit. Yes SAS is one of the most skilled and well equiped tactical fighting units out there, but so are the Marine RECON, the Navy SEALS, Army Delta Force, Army Green Barrets. Anyway the best fighting unit period is still the Waffen-SS. Too bad France ass raped Germany, and now has them pussy whipped.

Firstly i was taking the piss I couldnt give a fuck whose soldiers are hardest, only idiots care so they can go yeah are country rules and kicks ass yeah!!

who was actually the best off of all the countries in Europe, since none of the battles took place within its boarders

Try England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Israel, Im pretty sure you can include a shit load of other countries as well. Why dont you look it up in some history books.

And due to our Empire at the time there was no doubt we were the best off country.

You talk absolute bullshit and constantly confuse WWI and WWII

Anyway France didn't want the Berlin Wall to be dismantled because they were afraid that if Germany were to reunite that they would become too nationalistic and would ultimately embrace Nazism
You are talking out of your arse!

(actually 4 if I recall correctly, USA, Brit, France, and the rest USSR)
actually 2, the US, UK and France were a coallition.

many historians argue that Hitler was the best thing to ever happen to Germany
uhh.gif

West Germany has been democratic for only 50 years or so

Again complete bullshit!

You also might find it somewhat surprising how one could actually link France to just about every major fuckup in the history of the modern world: Africa, Canada, Vietnam, and World War II just to name a few, this of course due to France's bullshit attempts at foreign policy.

Africa is the fault of most western countries, it is crippled by debt and repayments to institutes like the IMF.

A few Canadians will want an explanation to why there country is a fuck up.

France were at war with Vietnam before America but who was responsible for 4 MILLION deaths? It was America in case you didnt know.

World War II ??????????

The ongoing situation in Africa and the Vietnam conflict were worsened by American involvment.

Little boy a lot of people on this forum are very educated and know a lot about history. Virtually all of what you wrote is factually incorrect, your post was so full of holes and ill logic it was quite frankly embarrassing. I shouldnt be this harsh on you because it is obvious you are about twelve but you exude arrogance that what youre saying is correct. You obviously dont listen in history class and if you do you should sack your teacher for teaching you bullshit.

edit: spot the retarded mistake of including Israel

iranhasblts

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2004, 10:47:00 AM »

wink.gif

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2004, 12:51:00 PM »

(Ireland still has yet to receive home rule)?

I can assure you this is incorrect as half my family is from County Wicklow.
Obviously you will know more than me about this though. Maybe you were thinking of Northern Ireland not Eire which has the Euro as currency and a completely independent Government? I could be wrong its not like my mum is Irish or anything, oh i forgot she is!

Firstly i was taking the piss I couldnt give a fuck whose soldiers are hardest, only idiots care so they can go yeah are country rules and kicks ass yeah!!

rotfl.gif You have to be jse. Only idiots are proud of their country? Only idiots die so that others can enjoy the freedoms they did while living in their country? You sound like an ungrateful little prick, whose mind is weak and easily swayed by various conspiracy theories. I also it is funny how you call me arrogant yet you feel your opinion is absolute; you my friend are an asshole.

When did America or Britain last fight because it had to? WWII (unless you count Falklands for us but thats debatable). No soldier in Iraq is dying to save my life or preserve my freedom because Iraq was not a risk to either of our countries.
Anyway I didnt even slag off the army. I slagged off people who are a bit obsessed with the military, people like yourself who are proud because you think the marines are the hardest or brits who are like SAS kicks ass or whatever.

Or not. France is so scared of Germany (especially after the France-Prussian War) that they will do everything in their power to make sure they do not become a super power again. That included the dividing Berlin into 4 parts (yes for you fucking idiot, 1 half comprised of the Allies (UK, USA, France), the other of the USSR), and approving the Soviet's erection of the Berlin Wall. It feels good being right.

You talk in the present tense, France is now a close Ally of Germany and Europe has largely forgiven it for its past crimes.
Sorry but my memory is a bit blurry I forget if Germany was once known as East Germany and West Germany? It might of been North, East, South, and West Germany????
It was split in 2 if you cant grasp this there is no hope for you. It had two football teams and two Governments.
Russia was the enemy after WWII why would France approve anything they done.

I would love you to back up any of what your saying because it is so much bullshit

here is a few links read up then come back and admit you talk out of your arse.
http://www.firstworl..._off_(1600).jpg
http://www.bbc.co.uk...ailles_01.shtml

you will see you are wrong about germany being overly burdened after the war, and i should point out that no troops landed on british soil during the war, and since Ireland is still Europe you are proven wrong again.

I havent even touche on Africa, Vietnam, Canada???

and just because I am anti-you does not mean I am anti-american.

I cant be arsed debating with you because nothing you say has any merit.

moistness

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2004, 07:35:00 PM »

QUOTE (iranhasblts @ Oct 27 2004, 10:21 PM)

I stand by my remarks, if you look at France's past actions towards Germany you will see that it is out of fear

Yup, france historically bends over and spreads its arse cheeks at the slightest hint of trouble!! Beacause of this, us brits had to bomb the shit out of a few of their ships when the nazis made them try to attack us,even though we gave them every chance to back the fuck off and go home so we could help them out!! Its one of the main reasons they dislike us!! wink.gif They should think themselves lucky they had a resistance movement that saw sense and worked with us to get them out of the shit they got themselves into in the first place!! rolleyes.gif

To my knowledge Ireland still, to this day, does not have home-rule (only the limited one, granted to them in the Government of Ireland Act of 1920). If I recall correctly Sinn Fein rejected it, and continued to support the IRA in its campaign for a united Irish republic.

Sorry iran, but Eire does have its own government, the deal with england was to let ireland have the southern bit (Eire), but for England to continue to rule the northern part, which obviously they werent too pleased about, hence sinn fein rejecting it and continuing the fight for a united irish republic with the IRA terroritsts bombing the living shit out of us for years after!! The treaty still stood even though not recognised by sinn fein. Dont tell me you havent seen michael collins?  tongue.gif   http://www2.cruzio.c...tt/mcollins.htm

Keep it clenched!! beerchug.gif

estin

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2004, 07:44:00 PM »

QUOTE (Baner @ Oct 25 2004, 07:06 PM)
Estin, I've yet to see an intelligent and on-topic post by you in the Politics, News and Religion forums.

glad i could help.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2004, 10:12:00 AM »

Has anyone noticed how Iranhasbits edits his posts to change what he says when i pull him up??

bluedeath

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2004, 12:26:00 PM »

QUOTE (melon @ Oct 28 2004, 06:15 PM)
Has anyone noticed how Iranhasbits edits his posts to change what he says when i pull him up??

I haven't seen nemt for a while.  Is it him?

Baner

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2004, 12:32:00 PM »

No, the relations isn't close enough, nemt wouldn't quote that much.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2004, 02:05:00 PM »

sad.gif

we can but live on.

Bush is gay and shags devil worshipers and is actually a clone of his dad the CIA created, i have seen all this on a website so its true but i havnt got a link and you cant prove me wrong wink.gif

moistness

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2004, 02:29:00 PM »

QUOTE (melon @ Oct 28 2004, 05:15 PM)

Nope, not me, didnt notice a thing! unsure.gif

moistness

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2004, 02:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (bluedeath @ Oct 28 2004, 07:29 PM)
I haven't seen nemt for a while.  Is it him?

Absolutely not! wink.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4