xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: What Religion Do You Follow?  (Read 4920 times)

moistness

• Archived User
What Religion Do You Follow?
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2004, 11:28:00 AM »

QUOTE (melon @ Aug 7 2004, 11:58 AM)
I have just been having a chong on the green and your two last posts have give me the giggles  beerchug.gif
Okay you wont know what the giggles are because the both of you are unbeliveable!
You are like the gimpy twin in Eurotrip (except he got laid),  or Martin from the Simpsons.

Having sex is FUN!!!!!!!!
It is still special when you find the one you love, its on a completely different level. BUT I would prefer to be experianced and to have had a lot of fun on the way. I have got some great memories. Its all a part of enjoying yourself, which is the most important thing in life.

You two will grow old but your incredible belief into a BOOK?? means you wont have enjoyed your life. You will have led a boring exsistence and all you will have at the end is that book. I know you feel that is all you need and will be happy with that.

But what if your wrong?
You belive what you do because of what is in the bible.
Millions upon millions of people, including myself,
got brought up with religion either through parents or there school,
and we didnt except it.

What if you are wrong and we got it the right?
You cant say that is beyind doubt.
Then you would have wasted your life,
You will look back and think of all those missed opurtunities.
I dont belive in a god at all but say im wrong.
I will still be going to heaven, doesnt god forgive all?

Amen to that brother!!! laugh.gif  smile.gif  wink.gif

Mr. Chips

• Archived User
« Reply #151 on: August 10, 2004, 08:59:00 PM »

"premarital sex is a sin" is something I have a hard time dealing with.  The reason being , people go around saying that based upon the Bible.  Except, it doesn't say it is a sin or even wrong in the Bible.  
There is a passage that warns against "fornication" which was meant to mean sex with animals, or multiple partners.  So please don't go saying having sex with one single person is wrong when you intend to marry them.  It's a lot different than a one night stand.
I feel that in order to really be sure you can stay with one girl /guy for the rest of your life, and marriage is the goal, why not?  You do not feel bad afterwards, in fact you , become closer.  If God himself gave us these intense urges, and we did not respond, we would be denying ourselves one of the greatest joys of living.  This does not mean sleeping around... that would be wrong as your intentions are not sincere.
If anyone can actually find somewhere in the bible where it says having sex with one partner is wrong please point it out.

thomes08

• Archived User
« Reply #152 on: August 10, 2004, 11:32:00 PM »

ok.... we only need one of these threads. the top three are fucking religion threads (before i put this in all of them)

Arvarden

• Archived User
« Reply #153 on: August 11, 2004, 07:07:00 AM »

muhaha.gif

Btw Jesus was real but claiming he was/is the Son of God*cough*I meet people everyday who claim to be the son of god.

The unProfessional

• Archived User
« Reply #154 on: August 11, 2004, 05:21:00 PM »

25 Iraqis come to know Jesus Christ OR 25 Iraqis killed in a bombing?

Why would 25 iraqis suddenly come to know Jesus as you know him?  Oh I forgot, it's because you're right and anyone who doesn't "Accept Christ" is screwed for an eternity.

According to evangelistic christian faiths,

Jesus Christ gave his life for everyone

Then how do you explain the fact that we're all destined to a hellish afterlife, unless we accept Christ as our savior?  Sounds like there were alot of strings attached to Christ's efforts.  Unconditional love, eh?

I'm Christian, btw, but not in such a wacky fanatical way, hence the points I'm providing here.  I see Christianity as a source of a value system and a strong moral foundation.  It is not a religion based on the ultimate truth.  I assure you, it isn't, as any religion is created by man.

rms2001

• Archived User
« Reply #155 on: August 11, 2004, 07:20:00 PM »

QUOTE (The unProfessional @ Aug 11 2004, 06:24 PM)
Why would 25 iraqis suddenly come to know Jesus as you know him?  Oh I forgot, it's because you're right and anyone who doesn't "Accept Christ" is screwed for an eternity.

Being screwed for an eternity dose not sound like something a loving God would do is it?
People who do not know God will get a chance to know him after Armageddon comes. After Satan and his demons are locked up for 1,000 years the people will be thought the truth about God and his Son. Ones who have died will be resurrected.

Ones who take the truth to heart and prove it will have the chance to live on Earth in paradise for ever.
“10 And just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more; And you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be. 11 But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.”- Psalms 37:10, 11

“The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.” - Psalms 37:29

kenji urban

• Archived User
« Reply #156 on: August 11, 2004, 10:21:00 PM »

Master-Chief i know its late, but 'respect' for putting up your following of Islam - I'm not Islamic, but i like to see people who are openly proud of a religion that most of the world has been pushed into believing is evil.

Kenji.

kenji urban

• Archived User
« Reply #157 on: August 11, 2004, 10:23:00 PM »

Another thing, i cant believe there are only 6 other Jedi here?
are the rest of us hiding?

Foe-hammer

• Archived User
« Reply #158 on: August 12, 2004, 12:13:00 PM »

A very good point has been brought up.  We will let jesusfreak try to answer this one, since he knows everything:

What happens to all of the the million upon millions of people who never get the chance to hear about Christ, and who die without having a chance to accept His message?  Or, all the millions of people who lived and died before Christ's mortal ministry?  Are all of these people, includeding God's prophets like Abraham, Moses, Isiah, etc. damned?  Since God is a just and loving god, what will happen to them considering they never were "saved" here in mortality?

big_xbox_n00bie

• Archived User
« Reply #159 on: November 27, 2004, 07:07:00 AM »

beerchug.gif

PS - just because you drinka dn smoke doesnt make you less of a sikh...Just some  are more dedicated to their religion, thats what i like about sikhism as long as you help people and live the right way ie not killing anything you see it doesnt matter if you drink or smoke, your still the same

-BxN

tupac

• Archived User
« Reply #160 on: November 27, 2004, 06:47:00 PM »

QUOTE ([-MXB-]xmaniac @ Mar 15 2004, 03:43 PM)
Dude don't call it BS that is just not right. Why do you have to judge other ppl when you don't know the facts yeah you think i am doing this to be "cool" or "rebelious" or "the bible is so fake, science has proven it wrong" NO not true. I was athiest befor i knew all that stuff about the bible being fake and the other stuff i said. Yeah same here dude but you would'nt know that cause you don't know me and what i "beleive in" When you pass judgement over me you are telling me that what i "beleive in" is wrong and should not think that way "What BS". I totally agree with that. Please ppl dont pass judgement on otheres here. It is wrong no matter what "religion" you are or what you "believe in". Passing judgement is another way of saying hey your wrong so i am saying something about it so everybody knows it. Ihave been judged my whole lkife for what i "beleive in" and been made fun of and been cursed at cause i think the way i do. Now BLANK comes here and says its all "BS" well BLANK i can say the same thing about your opinions.

Deut5:7..'You shall have no other gods before Me.
8 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image - any likeness that in heaven above, or that in the earth beneath, or that in the water under the earth;
9 'You shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your GOD, a jealous GOD, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth (generations) of those who hate Me,
10 'But showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.'

Jn14:15.."If you love me, keep my command-
ments."

2Thes1:8..In flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know GOD, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our LORD Jesus Christ.
9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the LORD and from the glory of His power.

GOD Almighty, the Supreme Being, spoke to us thru Moses, saying "obey My voice" Ex19:5,
but from then till now very few even want to acknowledge Him, seeking other gods.

GOD, in Ex20, forbade us from having any gods before Him, and expressly says
make no images, but millions of believers worship idols + images and pray to the dead.

GOD, in Deut5, repeated His basic laws, and promised a blessing or curse in Deut11; then in
Mat19 Jesus clearly says obey for life, all repeated thru His word till obey to enter Rev22:14.

GOD, thru history, sends many messengers or prophets to exhort, judge, rebuke
believers, as He lovingly grows a few into His own true priests and holy nation 1Pet2.

GOD in Jn3:16 offers life to "whosoever believing" but very few have full,
active belief in His word, so most deny Him.

GOD in Gen to Rev says obey for blessing, life, love as Jn15:10 sets conditions
for His love, even as Christ obeyed to abide in the Father's love.

GOD clearly sets conditions to abide in Him, be "as Him" 1Jn2:6,
all others face His wrath Jn15:6 1Cor3:12-15(5:5) Mat10:28.

If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept the Father's commandments and abide in His love.

Jn15:10

you stupid jew no one wants to hear your bullshit propaganda! Satan worshipper!

blueshogun96

• Archived User
« Reply #161 on: November 29, 2004, 10:48:00 AM »

QUOTE (tupac @ Nov 28 2004, 03:50 AM)
you stupid jew no one wants to hear your bullshit propaganda! Satan worshipper!

I DO  muhaha.gif

tupac

• Archived User
« Reply #162 on: November 30, 2004, 02:18:00 AM »

muhaha.gif   tongue.gif

rms2001

• Archived User
« Reply #163 on: November 30, 2004, 06:53:00 AM »

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Nov 30 2004, 06:52 AM)
If God does exist most of you religous nut jobs WILL burn in hell for eternity..

If God does exist none of us religous nut jobs will burn in hell for eternity.

Ecclesiastes 9:5
For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all,

tupac

• Archived User
« Reply #164 on: November 30, 2004, 07:14:00 PM »

QUOTE (rms2001 @ Nov 30 2004, 02:56 PM)
If God does exist none of us religous nut jobs will burn in hell for eternity.

Ecclesiastes 9:5
For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all,

so ur saying ur religious but dont believe in heaven or hell?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13