xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: What Religion Do You Follow?  (Read 4930 times)

moistness

• Archived User
What Religion Do You Follow?
« Reply #135 on: August 05, 2004, 05:32:00 PM »

QUOTE (Arvarden @ Aug 5 2004, 01:07 PM)
user posted image

beerchug.gif

That had me screaming with laughter!! laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

rms2001

• Archived User
« Reply #136 on: August 05, 2004, 06:38:00 PM »

QUOTE (Mr. Chips @ Aug 5 2004, 05:38 PM)
that reminds of an interesting story I heard the other day, a guy told me he had a JW come to the door and so he told the JW he was trespassing, and to please leave or he'd get out the beseball bat.  The JW says, "But up to the front door is public property" and this guy says, "you have about 6 seconds to test that theory!"  laugh.gif

LOL thats all most as bad as knocking on a door and some HUGE guy opens it holding a gun. Seen that too. Than theres always the BIG dog with lots of teeth too.

People reject the Witnesses b/c they don't want to hear the truth. I had a guy tell me once he liked his church and wouldn't leave it. When I asked him why, it replied "We are in an A/C cooled room, theater seats and the speaker tells me what I want to hear."

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #137 on: August 05, 2004, 07:53:00 PM »

there are too many freaky religous nuts in this forum.

You can change any topic into religion.

Gay marriage -  The Lord says it wrong
Abortion         -  The Devils work
The War         -  Someone always says they were only muslims or something similar

The only thing funny about the whole situation is watching you argue between yourselves!

You all just preach and quote your holy book.

WHATS THE POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You belive one thing, I belive another.

And proof cannot come from the pages of your Holy Book.
It may be important to you, but if someone else doesnt belive in your God why on earth are they going to belive in your book?
You just cant do it!

I think you all need to ignore your no sex before marriage pledge and try and get sex, preferably with a girl.
But thats probably why you took that vow, you couldnt get a girl.

Its scary so many of you exist.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #138 on: August 06, 2004, 02:19:00 AM »

Your the worst of them!

Whenever you see people like you on t.v shows, just by looking at them you could tell for half the people that isnt through choice. They are all very strange and were definetly bullied in school.

gronne

• Archived User
« Reply #139 on: August 06, 2004, 11:39:00 AM »

Have you met many ATHEISTS? Do you want to? No, you are more comfortable with your generalizations.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #140 on: August 06, 2004, 01:29:00 PM »

Cheers gronne,

Jfreak both my mum and dads family are all very religous and I have Jew, muslim, protestant and hidu friends (Im technically Catholic).

I dont really understand what religion specifically you are as christian covers a broad range.

I just think waiting for marriage is hilarious. The silver ring shite club came over to this country a couple of months ago and they were ridiculed everywhere they went. The idea of waiting is outdated. The 2 big virgins in America (looking from other here), were Britney and Jessica Simpson.

Britney fucks every which way and JS said she was stupid for waiting.

This is not a generalisation but i dont think you are capable of going out and actually pulling a girl. As soon as you mention Jesus you have fucked yourself! Im sorry but its not normal.

On your wedding night do you think you will satisfy your wife?
You wont know your arse from your elbow.
Within a month she will get her old vibrator out of the cupboard and....

rms2001

• Archived User
« Reply #141 on: August 06, 2004, 06:01:00 PM »

QUOTE (jesusphreak @ Aug 6 2004, 04:15 PM)

Wrongo there, bud. I haven't made a single comment about atheists on this entire thread. I don't pretend to know what they think. I have an idea, but I think arguing about it is retarded when I know what I know and I don't need to argue about atheism (which is largely a mass of ideas anyway).

Wow. That's really cool. More generalizations and more falsifications of what waiting means. Does waiting means that I can't get a girlfriend? No.

THe part about mentioning Jesus being a bad thing, that's wrong man. Christ is my best friend, and as such, any girl that I'm interested in has to have him as her best friend, too. It's as simple as that. I'm not out there "pulling" or anything like that. I'm comfortable with who I am and I'm comfortable with waiting on the right girl and not some girl that gets my whistles blowing for a month.

Besides, the spread of STDs today is out of control. I'd rather not get one of those. My mom runs a pregnancy center and what those things do is just disgusting (and they are uncurable for life).

No, I'd much rather wait. I'd much rather wait for my wedding night actually meaning something and not being the three hundredth time that I've had sex with the girl. I won't be in any rush on my wedding night. I can just enjoy myself.

It's as simple as that. To me it makes more sense.

Wow, it seems you and I agree on some thing.

jesusphreak is right. I'm not telling any one what to do, but sex should wait until you are married.

Even in Bible times, some engaged in premarital sex. An immoral woman might invite a young man to indulge, saying: “Do come, let us drink our fill of love until the morning; do let us enjoy each other with love expressions.” (Proverbs 7:18) The Bible, however, warned that pleasures enjoyed today can cause pain tomorrow. “For as a honeycomb the lips of a strange woman keep dripping, and her palate is smoother than oil,” observed Solomon. “But,” he continued, “the aftereffect from her is as bitter as wormwood; it is as sharp as a two-edged sword.”—Proverbs 5:3, 4.

One possible aftereffect is the contracting of a sexually transmitted disease. Imagine the heartache if years later one learned that a sexual experience has caused irreversible damage, perhaps infertility or a serious health problem. As Proverbs 5:11 warns: “You have to groan in your future when your flesh and your organism come to an end.” Premarital sex also leads to illegitimacy, abortion, and premature marriage, each with its painful consequences. Yes, one engaging in premarital sex truly ‘sins against his or her own body.’—1 Corinthians 6:18.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #142 on: August 07, 2004, 04:55:00 AM »

beerchug.gif
Okay you wont know what the giggles are because the both of you are unbeliveable!
You are like the gimpy twin in Eurotrip (except he got laid),  or Martin from the Simpsons.

Having sex is FUN!!!!!!!!
It is still special when you find the one you love, its on a completely different level. BUT I would prefer to be experianced and to have had a lot of fun on the way. I have got some great memories. Its all a part of enjoying yourself, which is the most important thing in life.

You two will grow old but your incredible belief into a BOOK?? means you wont have enjoyed your life. You will have led a boring exsistence and all you will have at the end is that book. I know you feel that is all you need and will be happy with that.

But what if your wrong?
You belive what you do because of what is in the bible.
Millions upon millions of people, including myself,
got brought up with religion either through parents or there school,
and we didnt except it.

What if you are wrong and we got it the right?
You cant say that is beyind doubt.
Then you would have wasted your life,
You will look back and think of all those missed opurtunities.
I dont belive in a god at all but say im wrong.
I will still be going to heaven, doesnt god forgive all?

nemt

• Archived User
« Reply #143 on: August 07, 2004, 07:14:00 AM »

QUOTE (melon @ Aug 7 2004, 08:58 AM)

Virtue without faith isn't a waste of anything.  Even if there is no god, it's not liscense to do anything you want.  Morality existed before religion.

iwinulose

• Archived User
« Reply #144 on: August 07, 2004, 10:44:00 AM »

QUOTE (DermicSavage @ Mar 14 2004, 07:37 PM)
EDIT: i pity even more those who were raised into a religion, as they never really had a chance to think about other options since they are pretty much pounded into their heads that their religion is right and everyone else are sinning bafoons

thats why im xboxist
its based off of millions of little bits of logic  wink.gif
lol

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #145 on: August 07, 2004, 11:43:00 AM »

I totally agree with you nemt but you know they are going to be really square.
You have to enjoy life its as simpple as that.

rms2001

• Archived User
« Reply #146 on: August 07, 2004, 12:57:00 PM »

QUOTE (melon @ Aug 7 2004, 05:58 AM)
I have just been having a chong on the green and your two last posts have give me the giggles  beerchug.gif
Okay you wont know what the giggles are because the both of you are unbeliveable!
You are like the gimpy twin in Eurotrip (except he got laid),  or Martin from the Simpsons.

Having sex is FUN!!!!!!!!
It is still special when you find the one you love, its on a completely different level. BUT I would prefer to be experianced and to have had a lot of fun on the way. I have got some great memories. Its all a part of enjoying yourself, which is the most important thing in life.

You two will grow old but your incredible belief into a BOOK?? means you wont have enjoyed your life. You will have led a boring exsistence and all you will have at the end is that book. I know you feel that is all you need and will be happy with that.

But what if your wrong?
You belive what you do because of what is in the bible.
Millions upon millions of people, including myself,
got brought up with religion either through parents or there school,
and we didnt except it.

I dont belive in a god at all but say im wrong.
I will still be going to heaven, doesnt god forgive all?

melon I can see its no use to argue with you on this subject. You want to live an immoral life, go right ahead.

You are correct though, sex is fun. Sex has a very deep and personal connection with the person you whole hearty love. This kind of connection can not be found with some woman you pick up for a one night stand, or a woman who you have been together with for a short time.

As a person who tries to uphold God’s word the best I can, I have fallen. Sure it was fun for a short time, but I didn’t like who I was, and the fun didn’t last very long. Living with in the Bible’s teachings has brought a lot of joy into my life as it has my family’s life.
Sharing God’s word with others and knowing I can bring joy to Jehovah's heat, makes my heat rejoice.

And for my personally I can there is with out a doubt a God. Just look out side, there no just no way all of this could have been an accident. Things in the world are just to complex to have come from an accident. There is no way humans evolved from monkeys.

Thats like saying a lion evolved from a house cat. Sure, they are both cats, but they are still very different. Humans and monkeys are both homosapiens (<--- spell that right?) , but again just like the cat ant the lion they are very diffident.

Any way, my personal opinion is sex should said until marriage. From what I have seen and experienced in the world, its not worth wasting time on random women. When you finally fine the won woman you want to send your entire life with, you will see what I mean.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #147 on: August 07, 2004, 03:07:00 PM »

Thats the thing i have found the "one" girl for me. I also slept around a lot before hand.
I dont regret it at all, how could I it was too much fun.

krustytheclown

• Archived User
« Reply #148 on: August 07, 2004, 03:49:00 PM »

QUOTE (rms2001 @ Aug 7 2004, 03:00 PM)
melon I can see its no use to argue with you on this subject. You want to live an immoral life, go right ahead.

You are correct though, sex is fun. Sex has a very deep and personal connection with the person you whole hearty love. This kind of connection can not be found with some woman you pick up for a one night stand, or a woman who you have been together with for a short time.

As a person who tries to uphold God’s word the best I can, I have fallen. Sure it was fun for a short time, but I didn’t like who I was, and the fun didn’t last very long. Living with in the Bible’s teachings has brought a lot of joy into my life as it has my family’s life.
Sharing God’s word with others and knowing I can bring joy to Jehovah's heat, makes my heat rejoice.

And for my personally I can there is with out a doubt a God. Just look out side, there no just no way all of this could have been an accident. Things in the world are just to complex to have come from an accident. There is no way humans evolved from monkeys.

Thats like saying a lion evolved from a house cat. Sure, they are both cats, but they are still very different. Humans and monkeys are both homosapiens (<--- spell that right?) , but again just like the cat ant the lion they are very diffident.

Any way, my personal opinion is sex should said until marriage. From what I have seen and experienced in the world, its not worth wasting time on random women. When you finally fine the won woman you want to send your entire life with, you will see what I mean.

I agree completley with rms2001. I've had sex, and I'm not married. Sure it was fun when I had it, you have no arguement on that with me. If I say I didn't like it, I would be lying.

That being said, I wish I waited. It wasn't worth it. I have to live with that the rest of my life. Thankfully, I didn't contract any disease from that wrongdoing. I thank God every day of my life for that.

melon

• Archived User
« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2004, 06:36:00 AM »

What if I can say that I know beyond a doubt that Jesus Christ is real and he acts every single day?

That is impossible without faith being involved. Faith is not proof

You've rejected a full life in your time on earth - AND you've rejected being with God forever.

laugh.gif  the irony
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13