xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: What Religion Do You Follow?  (Read 4922 times)

tupac

• Archived User
What Religion Do You Follow?
« Reply #180 on: December 07, 2004, 01:09:00 PM »

QUOTE (pug_ster @ Dec 7 2004, 09:04 PM)
Consider me converted.  biggrin.gif

lol, and all these years people just thought we were perverts  laugh.gif

FektionFekler

• Archived User
« Reply #181 on: December 07, 2004, 02:24:00 PM »

QUOTE (tupac @ Dec 7 2004, 09:49 PM)
make a valid point or stfu...

Ignorance is bliss. rolleyes.gif

Baner

• Archived User
« Reply #182 on: December 07, 2004, 02:24:00 PM »

im not attacking anyone, just religion in general, more specifically Christianity

Exactly my point, attacking a group for their opinions. Alright then, you're more of a Hitler. wink.gif

by saying god loves everyone and god forgives all

No, Chrisitanity says God is forgiving in nature. He's not always forgiving, only if you are ready to be foriven, and realize your sins.

we will all burn in hell if we dont admit our sins

Again, you're wrong. You're tainted by the masses against Religion. You've grabbed ahold of a few arguements they have, and used them as your only tool against Religion.
No where in the Bible does it say, "If you sin, you're going to hell" or anything like it. If you do like a "good debate", I suggest you understand both sides before making your false statements.

i guess Christianity does make a lot of sense.

It does if
A. You took the time to learn the religion.
B. You had any comprehension skills.
C. Didn't follow the false statements of others.
D. Had an actual arguement, rather than spouting out that everyone are sinners that are going to hell.

Ignorance is bliss.

I'm not sure why mods tend to overlook this, I commend their work and realize that they have busy schedules, but again every post Fek makes is just him shitting on another members thread. I know that isn't breaking any rules, but I'm sure multiple accounts are... Fek, either make a valid point, or get the hell out of the Political forums...

tupac

• Archived User
« Reply #183 on: December 07, 2004, 07:33:00 PM »

biggrin.gif , oh what id give to be a retard (and dont say i already am)  laugh.gif

The unProfessional

• Archived User
« Reply #184 on: December 07, 2004, 07:42:00 PM »

ignorance is stupidity

Not really... it basically means you don't care.  You ignore.  I'm not stupid because i'm ignorant to the techniques of synchronized swimming.

tupac

• Archived User
« Reply #185 on: December 07, 2004, 07:49:00 PM »

yeah, but when it comes to swimming u ARE stupid...i dont think it means much to be stupid about swimming, but being stupid about things like religion or politics, and thinking one way or another like taht fektion faggot, it does.

FektionFekler

• Archived User
« Reply #186 on: December 07, 2004, 07:53:00 PM »

rotfl.gif Hail Tupac! His will be done. Convert or die.

tupac

• Archived User
« Reply #187 on: December 07, 2004, 08:09:00 PM »

laugh.gif .....at least we all get to see what the world would look like if we didnt have a brain... biggrin.gif

FektionFekler

• Archived User
« Reply #188 on: December 07, 2004, 08:12:00 PM »

rotfl.gif Look in the mirror pal.

Owtlaw333

• Archived User
« Reply #189 on: December 07, 2004, 10:55:00 PM »

Bottom line... There's tons of different bibles, with tons of different ways of saying pretty much tha same things, yet contradict eachother and themselves in numerous ways. (Tha whole "Of course there's a hell, retard" -Unorthadox Christian and "Bullshit... no there's not" -Mormon)  My favorite of all time is tha whole "You must except that Jesus died for your sins to be excepted into Heaven."  It's funny because, what happened to tha people who lived and died before Jesus was around?

Arguing between religions (especially between tha same variants such as Unorthadox Christians, Catholics, Mormons, etc.) is juss retarded and gets you nowhere.

Since I'm not in between any of it, I'll juss sit on tha side lines and laugh, lol.

damam

• Archived User
« Reply #190 on: December 08, 2004, 12:39:00 PM »

QUOTE (enderandrew @ Dec 8 2004, 08:32 AM)
Mormons don't except the Bible as sancrosanct.  They don't argue that the Bible doesn't mention hell.  They believe the Bible is faulty.  There is a difference.

And despite reading the Pearl of Great Price, the Book of Mormon, etc. I never saw the Mormons say Hell didn't exist.  They do talk about becoming your own diety in the third level of heaven, etc.

That's the Jehova's Witnesses.  I study religions, you see.  They have removed all references of hell from their version of the Bible.

Actually mormons do believe in something called  "Outer Darkness" which is where you go when you dont go to any of the three levels of heaven.  And when they describe what it is like it sounds an awful lot like hell to me. biggrin.gif
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]