xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Rainbow6 Hacking  (Read 1849 times)

Grimfull

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2003, 07:26:00 PM »

QUOTE (byt3-ra1d @ Dec 23 2003, 06:27 PM)
QUOTE (byt3-ra1d @ Dec 22 2003, 10:24 PM)

And grimfull- why are you in the game hacking forum? You must be a poser or have a modchip. If your a poser then im sorry for you. If you mod your xbox then you are cheating MS. Believe what you want but you are a cheater if you mod your xbox (and thats not a bad thing  wink.gif ).

Yeah i cheated MS as you say. Ya i hack halo because its fun to do. Im not glass hacking online like others. I do it just to have split screen fun with friends.

Im not cheating to make it look like I have skills when I really dont. (well actually I do, you dont)

I get good at a game so i can say Im good at it, then people like you come along. Cheat at the game and say you are better. Atleast you arent denying your a cheater. Cheating in a free online game is one thing, but cheating on Live that im paying 50 bucks a year for so people cant cheat is what pisses me off big time.

byt3-ra1d

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2003, 05:39:00 AM »

QUOTE (Grimfull @ Dec 24 2003, 11:26 PM)
Yeah i cheated MS as you say. Ya i hack halo because its fun to do. Im not glass hacking online like others. I do it just to have split screen fun with friends.

Im not cheating to make it look like I have skills when I really dont. (well actually I do, you dont)

I get good at a game so i can say Im good at it, then people like you come along. Cheat at the game and say you are better. Atleast you arent denying your a cheater. Cheating in a free online game is one thing, but cheating on Live that im paying 50 bucks a year for so people cant cheat is what pisses me off big time.

Keep in mind i only cheat at games that i will get owned at. the only game i have cheated at on live is ghost recon. When i first got it i tried to beat one person and i would always get sniped out. Ususaly what i do is join a game on xbc (where most players suck at every game but halo) but nobody hosts on there. I believe i only cheated for a few weeks untill i got the hang of the game. Keep in mind also when i cheat on live i wont be owning you, you still will kill me (just not as fast)

Counterstrike has been hacked since day one. You got your headshot patches, opengl hack and some clipping cheats.I have never played counterstrike and do not intend to (xbox or pc)

byt3-ra1d

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2003, 05:42:00 AM »

QUOTE (keyleron @ Dec 25 2003, 01:15 AM)
IDA = Interactive DisAssembler

Mine won't read the xbox file though....sigh

use csbx to convert the xbe to exe.

Keep in mind the tutorial only does about 60% (how to load a file in cxbx, how to load the file in ida, how to load the flirt file, how to find the save game checks), the rest is you figuring out what do do (find the save game checks, disable the save game checks, make sure it works, guess/check method)

Gibby 117

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2003, 06:27:00 AM »

QUOTE (byt3-ra1d @ Dec 26 2003, 03:39 PM)
QUOTE (Grimfull @ Dec 24 2003, 11:26 PM)

Keep in mind i only cheat at games that i will get owned at. the only game i have cheated at on live is ghost recon. When i first got it i tried to beat one person and i would always get sniped out. Ususaly what i do is join a game on xbc (where most players suck at every game but halo) but nobody hosts on there. I believe i only cheated for a few weeks untill i got the hang of the game. Keep in mind also when i cheat on live i wont be owning you, you still will kill me (just not as fast)

Counterstrike has been hacked since day one. You got your headshot patches, opengl hack and some clipping cheats.I have never played counterstrike and do not intend to (xbox or pc)

so i can see plainly not your not a gammer. If you get owned at a game, just keep playing. Keep geting owned watch what they do and learn. That is how you become ellite, and uber ellite.

Example: i sucked at crimim skies the frist time i played it, was the worst. 1 - 3 stars, then i playted more and more, now i am a 5  star.

keyleron

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2003, 11:39:00 AM »

Keep in mind the tutorial only does about 60% (how to load a file in cxbx, how to load the file in ida, how to load the flirt file, how to find the save game checks), the rest is you figuring out what do do (find the save game checks, disable the save game checks, make sure it works, guess/check method)

I meant I can't get the flirt file to load - it keeps telling me invalid file

digicide

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2003, 04:06:00 AM »

Flirt file wasn't loading for me either then I realised I wasn't using the latest version of IDA Pro.. it works fine now.
I can load up the flirt file and find the right functions, but the routines in the tutorial are way different to the ones in the rainbow six file, so having no knowledge of assembly im pretty stuck.

Anyone managed this yet?

PooN

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2003, 06:54:00 AM »

Corspegrinder99 Posted: Dec 21 2003, 12:28 AM 

X-S Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 79310

DONT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME ANYMORE!!! i am making a tutorial soon on how to do this so dont AIM me or nething just have patience the tutorial is on the way. (but if there is anyone out there who just wants to know what file to edit it is the profile.sav file but the tricky part is signing it)

--------------------

I kinda wish you would not let this out, but I'm pretty sure it will come out sooner or later anyways.  With the ability to "hack" game saves online, I hope it does not fuck up xbl.  I happen to like the fact that XBL is, for the most part, hack/cheater free.  

Also, will your method of signing gamesaves work for r63 only, or will it work for all xbox gamesaves?

--PooN

...ReLLiK

• Archived User
Rainbow6 Hacking
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2003, 01:44:00 PM »

There are already cheaters on XBOX Live! I have played the crap out of this game and am just interested in using this locally. There definately are ignorant people out there, but as always why persecute the honest for the sake of the crooked. Would it be possible to just make one profile with the cheat and one without? That way I can use the normal one when I play Live! and the hacked when I am playing for fun or on XLINK with just my buddies!

If anyone figures out how to do this and doesn't want to put it out there, at least PM me the info. I know that sounds kinda greedy, but I just wanna use this for my own purposes, not to be a cheater. That just ruins shit for everyone including myself.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]