xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Some Quick Questions  (Read 682 times)

Raging Walrus

• Archived User
Some Quick Questions
« on: February 27, 2007, 07:48:00 PM »

1. Is there a list of custom-made maps for R63 (Xbox) somewhere?

2. Is it possible that after you download the maps, you can place the game disc in your computer and transfer the files onto the disc (meaning that you can play custom-made maps without a modded Xbox, which would be cool if you could)?

3. I'm in a clan on XBL that if you get caught modding or if you get caught in a modded game, you get banned. Is there a way I can get away with mods or playing with mods (since I don't know how to mod, but want to get into it since I wanna do videogames for a living)?

Whether it's good or bad, hate or non-hate, just answer them and I won't care what you guys have to think about this. smile.gif

Xombe

• Archived User
Some Quick Questions
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 04:45:00 AM »

1) Yes.

2) "Place the game disc in your computer [which can't read said disc...], and transfer them"... how?  Osmosis? You know burned media would be necessary, and an unmodded Xbox runs burned media how?  That's right; it doesn't...

3) You want to get away with modding, without knowing how to mod, for the purposes of career development? Going into professional PPF application?