xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Pso And Actionreplay  (Read 772 times)

HouseHermit

• Archived User
Pso And Actionreplay
« on: January 23, 2005, 01:03:00 AM »

Is there anyway to hack Pso with the use of ActionReplay?.. A few people told me it was possible but i wasnt sure of it, If there is a way plz tell me how and what version of Ar to use.

Leviathan-ran

• Archived User
Pso And Actionreplay
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2005, 12:58:00 PM »

Thoes people where liars, It can't be hacked with the xbox AR, since it isn't a memory editing tool, just a save manager.

The only way to "hack" with AR is to transfer a character to memory card, and then upload that save to say a save wesbite (xbox-saves.com)  then download the save to aanother memory card.

then go into multi mode, select your character, then for player 2 select a temp character and chose the character on memory card.

Most people copy the save right from the xbox, and this is why it dosen't work.
however copy to memory card from pso, then load to the hdd from memory card in pso. This method works 100%
Tried and tested by me.

hope that helped.

Please note that 90% of the character saves out there where NOT done like this, so that explians why they never work.

parsaw

• Archived User
Pso And Actionreplay
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2005, 12:53:00 PM »

You might be able to use Gameshark to edit PSO, who knows though.

zelda

• Archived User
Pso And Actionreplay
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2005, 06:04:00 AM »

Quote from: Leviathan-ran,Jan 23 2005, 08:58 PM
Thoes people where liars, It can't be hacked with the xbox AR, since it isn't a memory editing tool, just a save manager.

thats not true u can hack with the ar if u have the old on all u need to do is drag it off the ar o to ur desktop and you can change the code my brother nos more but he uses a program when hes don

quall

• Archived User
Pso And Actionreplay
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2005, 06:54:00 PM »

If you are transfering saves, then it isn't hacking with action replay. It is just using action replay for what it is supposed to do....transfer saves.

the_reaper01

• Archived User
Pso And Actionreplay
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2005, 07:58:00 PM »

I tried coping a char. from my xbox with AR and it wouldnt work.  It said the save file was courrpt.  N e ideas on how to copy your char. using AR? or is that were talking about?

zelda

• Archived User
Pso And Actionreplay
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2005, 05:34:00 PM »

ok if you ont to dupe its the same as aking you need the old ar you copy it then you drag it of the ar you need to no codeing with the ar my brother usees hex editor. you open the file open pso charether on hex editor then you cange it and put it back on the card and it works!                    

that esey KRODS

zelda

• Archived User
Pso And Actionreplay
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2005, 06:31:00 PM »

smile.gif

Gamer Lad 990

• Archived User
Pso And Actionreplay
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2005, 02:24:00 AM »

uhh.gif

rena

• Archived User
Pso And Actionreplay
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2005, 12:30:00 PM »

i dont no coding but my brother dos u can fined me at lob 15 a2 my name is rena   oo im zelda forgat my pass word srry i can help u soft mod whith 007