xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: PGR 2 Download Content  (Read 1735 times)

DOS4GW

• Archived User
PGR 2 Download Content
« Reply #120 on: December 09, 2004, 03:36:00 PM »

Edited. You don't need to flood the forum with the same question moniq.

[EOL]Tommy

• Archived User
PGR 2 Download Content
« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2006, 11:17:00 PM »

Hi, I have the two booster packs, but only paris works(tracks and cars), the long beach says on the start menu "The Following additional content package(s) are damaged and cannot be used. Press A to continue"
It show's all long beach car's but they are locked except Ariel Atom 2.  blink.gif
Is there anyway I could at least unlock the cars?  unsure.gif

Greetings.

Ms_Blaze

• Archived User
PGR 2 Download Content
« Reply #122 on: July 04, 2006, 03:15:00 PM »

how do  get in the directory to start all of this????? Please help me!!!

cbagy

• Archived User
PGR 2 Download Content
« Reply #123 on: March 02, 2007, 09:16:00 PM »

I started last week to Mod my PGR2 after failing last year and year before. I have Downloaded (Several, some bad or incomplete ) of the Booster packs and have written long Beach Tracks and Cars Intergrated Into the game ( not TDATA Method )  Perfectly ( Kudos Challenge also ). I also tried the same method with the Paris Pack the Tracks show fine the cars work perfectly but can only use the Cars as the tracks seem to still suffer the "Pink sky rendering problem" then crashes. I have read somewhere that the Default xbe that comes with the Paris pack has a render fix included, yet if used unmodded it reports bad save file etc. I have now only just started to hex the xbe to remove downloader checks n stuff but it will take time. I notice The posts above that one user has the Paris Tracks working.  Could the person perhaps tell me

1 . If its a xbox live paid account download on their machine or not. ?
2 . Did you use the Paris xbe or the existing PGR2 Default.xbe ?
3.  If the Paris xbe, did it need modding ?
4.  If its the Original xbe then do i have a bad Paris Pack ?
5.  Are the xbe's region dependant with the packs

ie  - UK Paris download + US Long Beach download then trying to use either with Pal or NTSC game?

Any help is totally appreciated

cbagy

• Archived User
PGR 2 Download Content
« Reply #124 on: March 03, 2007, 06:06:00 PM »

Hanyone noticed that both Paris and Long Beach packs dont have a .pvs_night or .pvs_overcast. Also the .pak night and overcast files are not there in the packs ive downloaded. Can anyone shed any light on this.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]