xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Help With Kotor 2 Please  (Read 1351 times)

xgpu

• Archived User
Help With Kotor 2 Please
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2004, 12:39:00 AM »

na that last fix doesn't work either...i even dumped all my cache directories after the change.  I'm going to do what someone recommended on another forum and, change the SWdirsXbox.ini file and re-assign all directories referrencing d:\ to, the directory that the game is installed to.

xgpu

• Archived User
Help With Kotor 2 Please
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2004, 01:00:00 AM »

bah none of those ini edits worked unless...there's some file I should be editing simultaneous to those ini files.

fishmonger

• Archived User
Help With Kotor 2 Please
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2004, 10:20:00 PM »

QUOTE (VoxAngel @ Dec 12 2004, 11:35 PM)
Actually, you might try changing a value in the swkotor2.ini

[Game Options]
UseLocalContent=1 << (This is usually set to 0)

I was having this problem, and after making this fix, it went away.  Thanks a ton!

rakewrath

• Archived User
Help With Kotor 2 Please
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2004, 12:21:00 PM »

biggrin.gif  All you need to do is remove all the droids equ then access the term. It does the cine, then the droid dies. But then your back to the reg. path of the game. Badow. It doesn't work all the time, but I tried it 3 times and it worked twice... sooooo.. do it.
                                                          muhaha.gif

Peace.

The Rake.

knicksrule

• Archived User
Help With Kotor 2 Please
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2004, 04:01:00 PM »

hey i need some help from someone pretty far in the game,i just found the jedi master on onderian or however u spell that,and now im stuck i dont know were else to go...he said like the jedi master on nah-shadar he will meet me at the old jedi enclave but when i go there nobodys there.... am i missing somthing were do i go next!??

Greevy

• Archived User
Help With Kotor 2 Please
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2004, 07:38:00 PM »

Couldn't it be a Cache related problem ?
Seems to be happening on different configurations and those "fixes" don't seem to fix it for everyone.

dj_malo

• Archived User
Help With Kotor 2 Please
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2004, 06:00:00 PM »

I may have the answear... I first got the blackscreen when the droid gets zapped. I saved just before the controlpanel where u press to open the something something... I got past by trying to access the console from different spots... It seemed to work for me when I stood very close to the conole and alittle to the right... I got past it! The game loaded and everything went ok until I acountered my second blackscreen at the swoop race. I tried speaking with the swoopdude from a different spot and the same thing happened here. IT WORKED! So I recommend u to save right before the blackscreen and try accessing the console/swoopguy from different angles.

PS: Don't give up! Try 10 different angles before u give in!

Hope it will work for u as it worked for me!
Pages: 1 [2]