xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: How To Make Warthogs Fly  (Read 1866 times)

Orochi

• Archived User
How To Make Warthogs Fly
« Reply #120 on: August 26, 2003, 10:40:00 PM »

QUOTE (Generallee02 @ Aug 27 2003, 06:16 AM)
MC already does fly. Dmauro made a patch for Bloodgulch. And just today, i made one for sidewinder, boardingaction, damnation, hangumhigh, and wizard. His is at www.haloskins.com and mine will be on there also soon, but till then, they are at www.xbox-saves.com in saves/new uploads section.

Or there is trainers that can make you jump super high and other stuff.

Cool, thats good to know. Ive been having a ball with the flying ghost. The flying wart hog and tank are fun too, but just too damn slow.

What would realy be nice though, is to have the ghost flying arround in hang em high. That level is just begging for flying vehicles with such a spacious enclosed area, and all those cat walks. In blood gulch its just too easy to fly so far away, that there is no way they can hit you. Hang em high would give you space to manuver, but realy force you to do some fancy flying if you didnt want to get plucked out of the air.

You know, adter having been told that something like flying vehicles in multi player was absolutely imposible by so many people I couldnt count them all, Im starting to wonder if other things might be posible. It would be extremely cool to have some controll over the characteristics of projectiles and weapons. You know, like the needler is a cool weapon, but it is usless against a moving target, becasue those needles are just too damn slow. Same thing with the plasma pistol, its charge blast would be great, but no matter how well you lead the shot, it will never hit a moving target, because the character simply wont be there when the projectile reaches its target. If you could say, make the projectile faster, or seek better, those weapons would finaly have a practical use in multiplayer.

Ok, well, Ive ranted enough for now, but Im just very excited about all the recent advances made in halo hacking.

-Orochi

dmauro

• Archived User
How To Make Warthogs Fly
« Reply #121 on: August 27, 2003, 05:15:00 AM »

wink.gif

animex2

• Archived User
How To Make Warthogs Fly
« Reply #122 on: December 13, 2003, 01:16:00 PM »

uh, ya

what file exactly is being edited?

d3fault_dot_xbe

• Archived User
How To Make Warthogs Fly
« Reply #123 on: December 13, 2003, 03:56:00 PM »

WHY THE FUCK DID U BRING THIS BACK FROM THE DEAD, its like 4 months old.....

....cache003.map

animex2

• Archived User
How To Make Warthogs Fly
« Reply #124 on: December 13, 2003, 04:27:00 PM »

ya, i searched my entire cache003.map file and didnt find ANY of the hexadecmil codes listed for Bloodgultch....

i brought it back beacuse i did a SEARCH and i had a question, instead of making a new topic =/

dmauro

• Archived User
How To Make Warthogs Fly
« Reply #125 on: December 15, 2003, 11:00:00 AM »

tongue.gif

Oh, and you are probably searching for things that you need to put into little endian before searching for them (reverse in pairs).
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]