xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New Halo 1 Modding Tool: Arsenic Beta  (Read 1239 times)

leorimolo

• Archived User
New Halo 1 Modding Tool: Arsenic Beta
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2020, 10:38:00 PM »

Havent seen Cluis or Hizlo active in a really long time! Very nice to have them working

Also Prometheous is a lie, I had a friend part of the team and he quit because they wouldnt even let him have the app he was working on.

Its never coming out, and to this point who really wants it?

Hizlo

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 01:53:00 AM »

Hey guys...

I actually had a few minutes to try and figure out my password on this site, its been a while lol. I was just reading over your comments and I felt it was necessary to stop by and say thank you. You guys have always showed us a lot of support for things we have done in the past especially when I released HaloMaps v1 and v2. I'm sure many of you threw some cool LAN Parties back then!  tongue.gif

Anyway, Even though Halo is an older game, in my eyes I can't get enough of it. Nothing beats the Xbox and Halo Modding days on XBConnect or XLink Kai. CLuis and I have taken a step back from the whole modding scene for about a good year or so. We felt it was a good idea to revamp HaloMaps and surprise everyone with a little program called Arsenic. Sparking the interest once again in the Halo Modding Community is always a good thing!

Take care guys, thank you again!  biggrin.gif

Dano2k0

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 01:25:00 PM »

I too would like to stop by and give a big thanks to the guys that made this program. I'm in the process of downloading it right now...

I agree with everyone on Halo 1 being the best FPS type game, no other game in my opinion comes close, the ammount of skill it requires to win against someone good is amazing.

We still play Halo on LAN very often, infact this last month or two i have played it quite an ammount.

The funny thing being, i was considering doing some map editing to give Halo a new lease of life and bring some good fun into a LAN party.

Really cool to find people still making such good utilities, can't wait to build some great maps.

I really wish Halo would come back to XBC, only problem is i'm in the UK and theres never many people log on with the PAL version of the game.

Cheers guys beerchug.gif

Nomad68

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2009, 04:02:00 PM »

QUOTE(GOTitCUZiMODDED @ Feb 22 2009, 02:25 PM) View Post

huh.gif I remember the Halo 2 version of this kind of project was being worked on a couple of years ago.  I wonder what it was called?  Good to see this kind of modding still existing.  Nice point about the no Halo modding discussion... wonder how this affects the rules?  LOL  huh.gif

Why would talking about Halo 1 modding interfere with the rules, for one Xbox Scene started the discussion and its Halo 1 PC, even bungie doesn't mind if you mod that LOL
Pages: 1 [2]