xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hce Mod Ideas  (Read 463 times)

Sparx139

• Archived User
Hce Mod Ideas
« on: February 02, 2020, 08:36:00 PM »

Self explanatory, this is for people who have done some fun/cool/crazy/etc. mods and want to share them.

I'll kick us off with some of the crazier things I've done.

The "Gun Pointed at the Head of the Universe" Challenge
On the Library, you change all flood forms to flood carrier forms. this means that when a flood carrier form explodes, several new carrier forms are released. Think about it: One pistol shot could set off a chain reactopn that fills EVERYTHING with exploding carrier forms. Hence, "Gun Pointed at the Head of the Universe"

Another one is changing all weapons to fire equipment grenades. This is fun for warthog jumping, and also for clearing out a room of enemies with a single thrown grenade.

On multiplayer, you turn on homing rockets and change the Assault Rifle or another automatic weapon to fire rockets. empty as many as possible, and watch a bizzare game of tag with a swarm of homing rockets chasing a dead body that's being flung around the map.

And Finally:

The Plasma Shotgun
This is fun when you change a shotgun to fire projectile plasma grenades and turn bouncy grenades on.
Twelve plasma grenades going off in one spot simultaneously..... Need I say more?
Also, If you miss with this weapon and you are in an indoors environment, it blocks some paths.... Yeah. You need to be careful with this weapon...

Okay, now it's your turn. who has ideas or scenarios that they want to share?