xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Read Before Posting: Current Status  (Read 566 times)

XBINX Cyro

• Archived User
Read Before Posting: Current Status
« on: September 20, 2012, 05:01:00 PM »

Hello D1hazel. I have been recently trying to resurrect this mod.. I have the LYNX BETA 8 If anyone needs an updated link you can pm me. I also may have the old vrad that you speak of from an early release of the source SDK. I believe i have all the files nececarry to complete some new  mods but some help with fellow half life 2 modders would be of great help. I am not sure how to check the exact version for the vrad but it predates to 2003.  I have made a map for half life 2 death mach a while back so having to test all these things alone is a pain. I do have alot of time on my hands so everyone speak up if you would like to see some sort of official map porting to fix these cubemap issues. I seek to try and make texture edits to weapons or models with reinjecting over them since they are the same on pc you should be able to port them back over. as far as remodeling weapons or importing i dont know how to go about that. I do however have the sdk to view/edit all the files and to make maps..just pm me for more details. a few fellow scene members refute to assist when they say to contact via aim. smh! hope to hear some feed back yall. my old account credentials and email have been lost so i had to make a new one today..been a mimber since xbox100 days.

hbrdXΣr0

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 05:19:00 PM »

This is an informative notice that will be updated if things move along.

ash_link

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2006, 08:26:00 AM »

I thought of an idea, we make a map call it "Intro.bsp" so when you start the normal game, it starts up the custom map and that the custom map consitst of this room with 2-4 doors that link to diffrent Custom maps/real game, to extend compbaility.

Prodigy074

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 01:13:00 PM »

Updated 2/10/2006