xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Wierdest Place Youv Ever Woken Up  (Read 489 times)

Dannyboy641

• Archived User
Wierdest Place Youv Ever Woken Up
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2005, 01:19:00 PM »

In a trashcan over the boarder.

Perplexer

• Recovered User
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2005, 03:32:00 PM »

QUOTE(Spency234 @ Oct 30 2005, 04:30 PM)
His biggest fear is getting fucked with when he passes out, so the one time when coming home from a bar and couldn't make it home, he climbed a tree and found a comfy spot up in it to pass out.

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2005, 05:36:00 PM »

i guess the back seat of my car seems kinda lame after som eof the replies here, lol

my whole family was staying at my house over th eholidays, we ran out of beds, so i had to share the living room floor with my uncle, well he works nights so he wasnt the least bit tired, he watched tv til about 3am then went to sleep and started to snore, loudly, i mean i could the china rattling in the cupboards (seriously, no joke) so i went out to my car and slept there

my gf wants to sleep in my trunk sometime, but she hasnt yet

xboxhackern00b

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2005, 05:53:00 PM »

i once went to sleep on the very top level of my house and woke up in my bed
another time i went to sleep in my bed with 2 blankets i woke up and the one that was on the bottom was on the top and vice versa it was weird

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2005, 06:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(sketch_uk2000 @ Oct 30 2005, 07:03 PM)
LOL whats all that about?

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2005, 06:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(sketch_uk2000 @ Oct 30 2005, 07:22 PM)
Seems like a very strange request lol

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2005, 07:20:00 PM »

I woke up leaned back in a rolly chair and had three or so aim conversations going on the computer infront of me (I wasnt talking to them) yet I  hadnt been on it all day, I went to bed in my bedroom an woke up across the house leaned back in a roly chair.

ILLusions0fGrander

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2005, 07:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(lordvader129 @ Oct 30 2005, 09:25 PM)
she says "whats so strange about it?"

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2005, 08:02:00 PM »

hehe, she doesnt fit in her backpack

user posted image

xboxmodder4life

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2005, 08:11:00 PM »

after partying one night..i had a class at 8am the next morning so i left a party like 150ft from my dorm and made my way back to my dorm. Last thing i remember was falling. I woke up on a stone wall covered in blood with no glasses wondering where the fuck i was. I got up off the wall fell back off it and stumbled around. After that i had no clue where i was so i walked straight and some how ended up back infront of my dorm. I couldn't even unlock the door so one of the RA's let me in i stumbled up the stairs and passed out in my room. The next morning when i woke up at like 12pm missing my class of course. I just sat up and said "What the fuck did i do last night" I was still covered in blood and still havent found my glasses.

Good Times..

thewickedjester

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2005, 08:12:00 PM »

QUOTE(sketch_uk2000 @ Oct 30 2005, 11:21 PM)
Yeah what he said lol

lordvader129

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2005, 08:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(thewickedjester @ Oct 30 2005, 09:23 PM)
My trunks huge, I've had 2 people in there with room to spare (had to sneak some freinds out of school, long story). I love it, I truly use the 'I could fit X number of bodies in here' standard of measurment  tongue.gif

Modderxtrordanare

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2005, 08:17:00 PM »

Blenders make it a whole lot easier.

DARKSHADOW666

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2005, 12:54:00 PM »

In a abandoned school yard on a hill my hand were bloody and I had a broken nuckel my friends said i was really drunk and they said that I had enough and so i climbed a barb wire fence and fought a dog for the other boddle of vodka my hand got bloody from the barb wire and my nuckel was broken from puncking a tree have know idea why i would have done that but they said i kicked the dog and punched it when it bit me and it ran away i must have been realy drunk not to remeber this and to be able to take the pain then alot of them left until it was just me and 1 of my friends but my friend said i was starting to sober up with him  but then I remeber my 2 friends came by i left my other friend inside because he had enough and he did not get along with my other 2 friends so then  i brought out the bottle of vodka i got from fighting the dog and a fat 50 doller poke I smoked that and drunk half the bottle and gave some to my friends and after a couple sips they said fuck that that shit is too strong so they only smoked up with me and i chugged the rest of the bottle they said i cugged it like it was koolaid then I can't remeber anymore but my friend that was inside came out side after hearing some shit break said that you guys were acting stupid like breaking window of the school and shit but then they left then I woke up on the hill infront of the school all bloody,with a broken nuckel and glass was every where my friend inside said he had to call my mom or dad to help me inside in the morning wow worst hang over ever did not eat the rest of the day and had a head ake the hole time.

green_beetle

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2005, 10:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(DARKSHADOW666 @ Nov 1 2005, 07:05 AM)
In a abandoned school yard on a hill my hand were bloody and I had a broken nuckel my friends said i was really drunk and they said that I had enough and so i climbed a barb wire fence and fought a dog for the other boddle of vodka my hand got bloody from the barb wire and my nuckel was broken from puncking a tree have know idea why i would have done that but they said i kicked the dog and punched it when it bit me and it ran away i must have been realy drunk not to remeber this and to be able to take the pain then alot of them left until it was just me and 1 of my friends but my friend said i was starting to sober up with him  but then I remeber my 2 friends came by i left my other friend inside because he had enough and he did not get along with my other 2 friends so then  i brought out the bottle of vodka i got from fighting the dog and a fat 50 doller poke I smoked that and drunk half the bottle and gave some to my friends and after a couple sips they said fuck that that shit is too strong so they only smoked up with me and i chugged the rest of the bottle they said i cugged it like it was koolaid then I can't remeber anymore but my friend that was inside came out side after hearing some shit break said that you guys were acting stupid like breaking window of the school and shit but then they left then I woke up on the hill infront of the school all bloody,with a broken nuckel and glass was every where my friend inside said he had to call my mom or dad to help me inside in the morning wow worst hang over ever did not eat the rest of the day and had a head ake the hole time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3