xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Wierdest Place Youv Ever Woken Up  (Read 490 times)

Silentscream__

• Archived User
Wierdest Place Youv Ever Woken Up
« on: October 30, 2005, 02:35:00 AM »

Ok, what is the wierdest place you have every woken up?

Last night was mad - we dint have enough money for a taxi home, so we went to a friends house near the party (he is away in Portugal at the moment), 3 of us climbed over his fence and we slept in his shed. Luckily he has 2 sheds, 1 with all the garden stuff in it, then another one which has a carpet and 2 old sofas.

I woke up about 2 hours ago, drank lots of water from his garden hose, then had to climb a 7ft wall to get back out of his garden.

Anyway - where is the wierdest place you have ever woken up?

green_beetle

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2005, 04:26:00 AM »

hehe good story, i dont think ive woken up in many strange places. Waking up in a different country is weird though.

soupy_31

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 08:03:00 AM »

I once went to bed in my bed, then i woke up sitting upright at my dinner table ohmy.gif

mastersloth

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 08:46:00 AM »

I once woke up on the other side of my bedroom.

Arjun

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2005, 09:10:00 AM »

In the trunk of one of our cars...

iwinulose

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2005, 09:14:00 AM »

one time i was sleepin ova a friends house n i fell asleep in a chair in his room and i woke up like 4 hours later on the sofa upstairs in his living room, i have no idea how the hell i got there
oh and ive neva had a problem with walkin in my sleep so idk, its kinda wierd

chilin_dude

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2005, 09:23:00 AM »

On the grass next to the local lake.

thewickedjester

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2005, 09:39:00 AM »

In a canoe that wasnt mine, in a lake I'd never seen, in a city I havent heard of, in a state I hadn't previously been to. Yes, I'm serious. I was...hevily medicated on a road trip and all I remember is falling asleep in the car and waking up in the canoe.

This post has been edited by thewickedjester: Oct 30 2005, 05:41 PM

irishdrunk

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2005, 10:03:00 AM »

I saw this topic and it just made me snicker...

I woke up on the lawn of Jack in the Box, by the sprinklers.  All I know (from what I heard) is I left the bar on foot at 1:45 and I woke up on that lawn at about 6am.  Snuglled between two bushes....

beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  beerchug.gif  grr.gif  sleeping.gif  blink.gif
Kinda like that smile.gif

anon123

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2005, 10:19:00 AM »

The weirdest for me was just kind of weird like the first couple minutes I woke up because I had no clue where I was or anything.  I woke up in another country on a bench at some local high school with a girl lying on top of me.  At first I was like "Where am I??? What did I do last night???"  Then I remembered  biggrin.gif

mastersloth

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2005, 11:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(anon123 @ Oct 30 2005, 06:30 PM)
The weirdest for me was just kind of weird like the first couple minutes I woke up because I had no clue where I was or anything.  I woke up in another country on a bench at some local high school with a girl lying on top of me.  At first I was like "Where am I??? What did I do last night???"  Then I remembered  biggrin.gif

Xombe

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2005, 12:03:00 PM »

Takadanobaba Station (west Tokyo).

In an elevator.

No biggie right?  

Thing is, my legs were hanging out the door and triggering the anti-crush system, as were a good Aussie friend/co-worker of mine.

Kicker is, it seems we'd been that way from about 2:30 AM to the start of rush hour (6:30 the next morning).  He'd been socked in the nose just after (or during) our exiting of the club, but we don't remember why exactly.

The janitor lady was too surprised/scared/whatever to try and wake us, so apparently the elevator doors were closing and opening on our shins for the better part of those four hours.

Now, I remember wavering and passing out in the elevator, but fuck knows why he did also.  Granted, this was many years ago, before marriage and when we were both fresh off the boat and still at clubbing age (oh, and he'd come back from Cambodia with something like 500 ten-mili tabs of branded Roche V).

So, instead of sobering up normal or being woken/nudged by the janitor lady, I heard that the elevator was stopped and that we needed to leave.  We were told that by three men in blue uniforms.

Now, if this had been any other station, we'd have have not just been hauled into the local police box, but worse.  BUT, Takadanobaba is home of Waseda University, one of the top four institutions in the nation. Either we were taken for students out to celebrate the end of the heinous entrance exams (actually, we'd just begun our teaching year...) or something similar.

I don't care.  I just remember slurring a rudimentary apology over and over (my skills were very basic then) and at some point we were shown the door after we had our passports photocopied (we didn't have our Alien Resident IDs yet).

I think they thought we'd had it out with each other, and that I had busted the Aussie's nose.  Either way, I was glad to be out of there, even though sometime between entering Club Push early that evening and leaving the station the next morning all of the V that he'd brought was gone (like 50 tabs, which was no biggie at what might have been worth 80 USD in the clubs).

My shins sure hurt, but not as much as my head... on the 45 minute morning-rush train ride home.

Ah, memories.

Fuck I'm glad I got married.

This post has been edited by Xombe: Oct 30 2005, 08:07 PM

Chance_P

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2005, 12:06:00 PM »

This morning I woke up under my X girlfriends fooseball (sp?) table. I walked into the living room and my friend was laying on the floor naked...I woke him up and we walked 40 minutes to his house and played xbox live. Now I am home.  tongue.gif

Spency234

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2005, 12:26:00 PM »

Well I'm extremely picky about where I sleep, even when loaded, so these aren't my stories but one of my buddies.

His biggest fear is getting fucked with when he passes out, so the one time when coming home from a bar and couldn't make it home, he climbed a tree and found a comfy spot up in it to pass out.

The second time he walked into someones garage (NO idea whos it was) and slept in the back seat of their Caddilac.

The tree one is my favorite.

Silentscream__

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2005, 12:45:00 PM »

QUOTE(Spency234 @ Oct 30 2005, 08:30 PM)
Well I'm extremely picky about where I sleep, even when loaded, so these aren't my stories but one of my buddies.

His biggest fear is getting fucked with when he passes out, so the one time when coming home from a bar and couldn't make it home, he climbed a tree and found a comfy spot up in it to pass out.

The second time he walked into someones garage (NO idea whos it was) and slept in the back seat of their Caddilac.

The tree one is my favorite.

The tree thing is genius. England is too cold to sleep out - even in the shed we got stupidly cold.

Couple of my friends told me they have slept in churches after nights out at the
pub.

I slept in a train station once before during the summer, never a again though, I woke up shivering and completely dehydrated after missing every train till the next day.

Pages: [1] 2 3