xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Anyone Else Here Sick Of Kelly Osbourne?  (Read 205 times)

shanafan

• Archived User
Anyone Else Here Sick Of Kelly Osbourne?
« on: March 03, 2003, 12:38:00 PM »

I sure as hell am. So obvious she is getting this fame because of her dad and MTV. She isn't the best singer out there, and plus, sorry but the fatty look is never in.

This post has been edited by shanafan: Mar 3 2003, 08:39 PM

gainpresence

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2003, 12:39:00 PM »

Who?

Mage

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2003, 12:40:00 PM »

Um only if you watch mtv do you really know who she is...
And her songs suck anyways ;)

Ace25

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2003, 12:42:00 PM »

I am sick of ALL OSBOURNES! They are everywhere.. TV, commecials, radio.. they ALL need a break, for about 50 more years, then the surviving Osbournes can have a reunion.. all 2 that are left living..  

Hulk Hogan

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2003, 12:46:00 PM »

The Hulkster knows what your talkin' about man! When I hear those songs I'm saying "why don't YOU shut up brother!"

btz

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2003, 12:48:00 PM »

QUOTE (shanafan @ Mar 3 2003, 09:31 PM)
sorry but the fatty look is never in.

haha, yes, why dont she just stfu her self

007jamesbond

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2003, 12:50:00 PM »

Kelly is stupid so is the rest of the family, this ozzy osbourne d00d ones killed a piguin by ripping the piguins head off with his teeth in front of the camera and alot of people, then U must be a f#ck off.

And this Kelly she cant sing and she doesnt look good so she SucKZ!  :beer:  :popcorn:  

HeLiuM

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2003, 12:51:00 PM »

what? MTV PLAYS MUSIC? when did this happen?

Yoshi9143

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2003, 12:52:00 PM »

theres this gurl in my skool called kellie(with an accept supposedly) and she has weird hair and short hair too like kelly osbourne. Sometimes its purple sometime sits pink,etc,etc. Really weird coninkidink

Lizard_King

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2003, 12:58:00 PM »

QUOTE (007jamesbond @ Mar 3 2003, 09:43 PM)
Kelly is stupid so is the rest of the family, this ozzy osbourne d00d ones killed a piguin by ripping the piguins head off with his teeth in front of the camera and alot of people, then U must be a f#ck off.

And this Kelly she cant sing and she doesnt look good so she SucKZ!  :beer:  :popcorn:

Dammit, it was a bat and a dove, not a freaking penguin, and Ozzy's apologized for it numerous times.  From an Ozzy FAQ:

Did Ozzy Bite The Head Off A Bat ???
Yes this did happen, it was during the " Bark At The Moon Tour " . A fan threw a bat up on stage during the show, apparently the light stunned the bat and it just laid on the stage acting like it was dead. Ozzy thought this was a plastic fake bat, so for showmanship he picked it up and bit the head off it. He learned real fast that it was a real bat. He went through 2 weeks of rabies shots because of this.

Did Ozzy Bite The head Off A Dove ???
Yes this also happened, it was during a executive conference at CBS Records. The idea, and I believe it was actually Sharon's idea ( his wife ) to walk into this board room and throw 3 white Doves into the air. Well Ozzy was drunk of course and ended up walking into the room throwing two of the Doves and biting the head of the third one.

Ozzy bashing is about as low as you can go. He fucking rocks.

So his family is worthless...that doesn't undo decades of ass-kicking...

bagel5009

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2003, 01:21:00 PM »

d00d she cant even sing either

007jamesbond

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2003, 01:23:00 PM »

QUOTE (Lizard_King @ Mar 3 2003, 08:51 PM)
QUOTE (007jamesbond @ Mar 3 2003, 09:43 PM)

And this Kelly she cant sing and she doesnt look good so she SucKZ!  :beer:  :popcorn:

Dammit, it was a bat and a dove, not a freaking penguin, and Ozzy's apologized for it numerous times.  From an Ozzy FAQ:

Did Ozzy Bite The Head Off A Bat ???
Yes this did happen, it was during the " Bark At The Moon Tour " . A fan threw a bat up on stage during the show, apparently the light stunned the bat and it just laid on the stage acting like it was dead. Ozzy thought this was a plastic fake bat, so for showmanship he picked it up and bit the head off it. He learned real fast that it was a real bat. He went through 2 weeks of rabies shots because of this.

Did Ozzy Bite The head Off A Dove ???
Yes this also happened, it was during a executive conference at CBS Records. The idea, and I believe it was actually Sharon's idea ( his wife ) to walk into this board room and throw 3 white Doves into the air. Well Ozzy was drunk of course and ended up walking into the room throwing two of the Doves and biting the head of the third one.

Ozzy bashing is about as low as you can go. He fucking rocks.

So his family is worthless...that doesn't undo decades of ass-kicking...

No not a penguin, a piguin=white dove, saw it on tv, a little blood drope out of his mouth  :unsure:  

M3_DeL

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2003, 01:25:00 PM »

Ok lets not bash on Ozzy here.....this guy is pure crazy genious!!!!!!!!

You have to figure he is on his way out and is trying to milk his fame while he can and enjoy the riches....I would do it too!!!!

Kelly on the other hand....well who cares about her...

and alice cooper used to do the same thing...but I think it was a chicken...then he threw it out in the audience where it got destroyed and parts got throw back at the stage.....now that would be sick

This post has been edited by M3_DeL: Mar 3 2003, 09:26 PM

plehem12

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2003, 01:28:00 PM »

I have a friend who actually thinks Kelly is hot. It's NOT me! But damn, talk about being F'd up in the head, huh?

jesterrace777

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2003, 01:28:00 PM »

The whole family is fucked up and yes I agree that kelly osbourne isn't the best or prettiest singer. I don't know where to draw the line though because I'm sick of "teen" pop bands and just because a girl is hot doesn't mean that she is talented.  Britney Spears certainly would have a lot more respect if she had simply gone in for modeling instead of pretending to be an actor or singer. I wouldn't say that she has the worst voice but her cheezy music and lyrics make me gag. If she could just keep her Valley Girl mouth shut she wouldn't have the reputation that she does today. I found a hilarious clip about her screw-up with the mic at the Rock In Rio show.  Apparently she wen't backstage and forgot to turn the mic off (OOPS I left the Mic On) and it went something like this "So what are we going to do the act with the band now or what? This is like so fucking retarded". Nothing like having that broadcasted out in front of an enormous audience. Oh well I have to agree though that dispite ozzy's screw ups I still enjoy his music.