xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Hard Drive Space  (Read 222 times)

socrates

• Archived User
Hard Drive Space
« on: September 17, 2002, 07:59:00 PM »

I modded my xbox with an enigmah final mod chip, and i installed the latest evolution x dashboard, i have downloaded a bunch of small iso xbxo games from the net and have burned them and put them onto the xbox hard drive so i can play them from there instead of the dvd drive...........what i want to know is, i have 5 games on there right now, it says im useing about 2.4 gig, and its says i have about 2.3 gig left of space on the E: drive.......but for some reason after putting those games on it, now when i try to put more games (it only seems to let me put up 1 out of every 4 i try now) it starts to ripp it from the dvd drive and then somewhere along the line it stops and says theres been an error and that its caused by lack of free space??..........the file s that this is happening with are games that are no bigger then 300 meg and i have a little over 2 gig of space left..so what gives?...........what am i doing wrong?                                      

thehitman4

• Archived User
Hard Drive Space
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2002, 05:32:00 AM »

Maybe the Xbox is reserving space for game saves, which is what the 'e:' is intended for anyway...

Try 'f:' after you install your new drive!

:beer: