xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: New To Hacking-forza-help!  (Read 506 times)

BrandonWoodsie87

• Archived User
New To Hacking-forza-help!
« on: December 21, 2010, 04:27:00 AM »

so i have been playing Forza for a couple years now. Im a cheap bastard and never upgraded to better stuff. Anyways i have seen forums and pics and vids of cars doing like 300 mph and sweet as graphics and so on and so on.

Basically all i have so far is the Ekszbox v1.0 that i got from one of these forums. Dont know how to use it or nothin. WTF do i do from here. I opened the program and thought there was a tutorial or something but there wasnt. Tried googling a tutorial but nothing. So WTF.

Here i am an avid racing game person wanting to have more fun with the game and idk what to do. So basically if you have a tutorial or know of one that a person new to hacking would understand then please let me know. I dont play on xblive cuz im cheap. So this will be for offline fun.

Anways like i said above ^ any help would be awesome.

Pics on a tutorial would be cool too but not needed.

Thanks in advance.

BrandonWoodsie87

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 02:36:00 PM »

im guessing nobody cares on here or something? or does literally all the people that have looked at this have no clue wtf to do?

gibsanez

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 11:03:00 AM »

All I've been able to figure out from the many broken links and very few old threads is that you will need the game copied to your xbox hard drive and be able to FTP between your computer and xbox. Other then that, I haven't been able to figure out how to use to the program.

Unfortunately, most everyone else playing with the original xbox has moved on years ago.