xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Is Sw Battlefront Ii New Levels?  (Read 598 times)

StillAnOriginalXboxUser

• Archived User
Is Sw Battlefront Ii New Levels?
« on: May 20, 2010, 09:50:00 PM »

I am a dedicated fan/gamer of Battlefront I and II.  Was playing those games recently and was wondering if anyone had ever released a modification for Xbox?

Such as the really interesting Battle of Endor Space fight I saw for the PC.  I was reading up on the forums to see the history, and it seems like it is impossible to successfully create new levels for the xbox game.  Also, conversion from the PC game to the xbox game did not seem to be relatively successful either.

I never had the opportunity to acquire the expansion pack for SWBF iI available on xbox live (when xbox wasn't rejected for the xbox 360), and regret it.  I was wondering if someone had found those levels for the pc and then converted them for xbox?

Also, from the reading I did, the expansion pack did not include levels such as the original Geonosis map (with the Techno Union ships) and Bespin and Yavin 4 arena and such.  But I've seen those come out for the PC version?

My apologies for the wordiness, but the basic question:  Can and has SWBF II for the xbox original been modded successfully??