xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Video Mode Changed  (Read 780 times)

kamakazi520

• Archived User
Video Mode Changed
« on: December 19, 2005, 12:23:00 PM »

v1.6 xbox   x3 modchip

I know this has been talked about extensively, but i am having a problem with this and reading and trying what others have said isnt seeming to help me in this situation.

I was unfortuanate enough to wander into XBMP and into the video settings, after i had changed it i immediately changed it back to the correct setting. Now when i start my xbox i get the flubber sound, and no video, then it just sits there. when running with the chip off, i get the flubber sound with no picture then i red/green flashing eject button.

Now, when i try to FTP i cannot, because my xbox is not actually obtaining an IP address from my router like it was just before this was changed. I tried creating a switchdisk but it doesnt appear to have worked. I downloaded the iso for it, extracted the xbe from it, put it and a 100mb dummy file called "dummy" into an iso i created with craxtion, burned it on a princo 4x and it didnt appear to work.

so what i need is to know if i am creating the disk right, and if i am, why it isnt working, the disk from what i have read usually fixes it, so i am sure i am just doing it wrong. thanks for the help