xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Copying Movies To Xbox  (Read 853 times)

adamsoad

• Archived User
Copying Movies To Xbox
« on: June 08, 2005, 04:25:00 PM »

Xecuter 2

When I copy a movie to the Xbox I use the same procedure as the games except I oput it in the video file no the games file.  When I go into the Media player to watch it, the file is there in file form and not video form.  The other videos are not file from but go right to the video.  Going into the file takes me to an AUDIO and VIDEO folder.  WhenI go to the VIDEO folder a blurry cubed picture comes up that is really slow and the file is only 30 KB or so.

What should I do differently to hane the movie play?

JayDee

• Archived User
Copying Movies To Xbox
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 07:41:00 AM »

Use XBMC, NOT XBMP

th3rdeye420

• Archived User
Copying Movies To Xbox
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 07:57:00 AM »

if its just folders of audio and video go into the video folder and find the video.info it should say video.inf or something close its a small file hit that and it should play

adamsoad

• Archived User
Copying Movies To Xbox
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 05:18:00 PM »

I do click on that file bu the video is so slow and really really bad quality, is that the disk drive? But my games copy fine!  Also again it says the video file is only 30kb it should be alot bigger what is wrong with this?

thanks for the replies!!

th3rdeye420

• Archived User
Copying Movies To Xbox
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 09:53:00 AM »

that file isnt the whole movie its just the file that stacks everything so it can be played. unfortanetly due to menu issues some dvd dont copy right. there are programs like dvd2xbox that copy the dvds correctly I suggest doin it that way. plus there are many tuts for doing this.