xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Unlocking Features In Mc360  (Read 797 times)

kingPango

• Archived User
Unlocking Features In Mc360
« on: February 03, 2020, 02:52:00 PM »

Hay there I've noticed that within the settings there are options to enable 720i, 1080i, etc and also options to be able to enable Dobly 5.1

I have an LCD screen and 5.1 that supports Dobly 5.1 so was kind of hoping to get the best out of my xbox that I can. I have seen that you can buy a "frozen cable" which can do all these things but I was also told that I need to run 2 other applications in order to run these options properly.

Is there any other way of getting around this? Also if I did have that cable do I need that other software or would those options become aviable to me?

Thanks heaps

competes2win

• Archived User
Unlocking Features In Mc360
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 05:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(kingPango @ Apr 30 2008, 04:52 PM) *

Hay there I've noticed that within the settings there are options to enable 720i, 1080i, etc and also options to be able to enable Dobly 5.1

I have an LCD screen and 5.1 that supports Dobly 5.1 so was kind of hoping to get the best out of my xbox that I can. I have seen that you can buy a "frozen cable" which can do all these things but I was also told that I need to run 2 other applications in order to run these options properly.

Is there any other way of getting around this? Also if I did have that cable do I need that other software or would those options become aviable to me?

Thanks heaps

You just have to buy the appropriate connections to hook up your xbox to your tv and sound system. Then go to the default xbox dashboard to enable those settings, and then enable them in xbmc. Pretty easy.