xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: View Images  (Read 72 times)

Stefan Leroux

• Archived User
View Images
« on: November 18, 2007, 01:24:00 AM »

Hey guys,
I need a small bit of help with some images for a viewtype.  I want to make one which is capable of viewing the image thumbnail of the folder, but only when a certain type is chosen.

I apologise for not making this clear, I'm not good at explaining things.

I have numerous albums on my PC, which XBMC accesses via SMB.  I like to download album info within XBMC to have the album art/info etc.  My girlfriend on the other hand, hates this - she likes to make her own images on the PC and view those.  They're normally put under folder.jpg so that windows shows them.  Can anyone tell me how I would go about changing a view, so that instead of using ListItem.Icon it will instead use <folder>/folder.jpg.  This way we'll be able to change the views so that she can have her icons, and I can turn them off as soon as shes gone.
Cheers

Stefan Leroux

• Archived User
View Images
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 09:21:00 PM »

I tryed to do some of the above.  It didnt work though.  I tryed similar as well for a seperate part of the skine, but nothing showed either.

Do I have the "$+" operator wrong?  should it be just a plus symbol, or something else?  Can anyone tell me?

Thanks