xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Svn Skinbuilder  (Read 685 times)

rocky5

• Recovered User
Svn Skinbuilder
« on: July 16, 2007, 10:48:00 AM »

hey peeps this is a batch i put together this morning was board sh**less so i thought i would make this here is a link to a video of what it does and how to work it (its the not the greatist video).

To use this put it in the folder with all your skins ie.IPB Image note skins must not have spaces in the names sorry limitation of batch.

Download Skinbuilder

Video

rocky5

• Recovered User
Svn Skinbuilder
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2007, 05:36:00 PM »

Sorry minor update for got to add the error for the wrong skin folder name.

IF one of the devs could please update the first post please with this new download and remove this post thanks you.

Download SkinBuilder

SC10-E

• Archived User
Svn Skinbuilder
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 09:35:00 AM »

thanks rocky5, I will use this quite a bit. wink.gif

rocky5

• Recovered User
Svn Skinbuilder
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 08:32:00 AM »

I have implamented FTP into the batch you get a choice at the end if you wish to ftp it over only if you have setup up the ftp when asked the first time you setup a autobuild skin.

but i am having some problems as i found out that batch does not let you ftp dir's over command ftp so am trying to get a work around.

Also for people that dont see the point in this batch it was to make the skin building easier one batch for all skins you dont even need to type after setting up the autobuild just use tab to go through the skins.

Blackbolt

• Archived User
Svn Skinbuilder
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 05:42:00 PM »

WOW Rocky5 you found a customer for it. I take back everything I said about it lol.