xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Skinning Help  (Read 96 times)

Stefan Leroux

• Archived User
Skinning Help
« on: September 29, 2007, 08:00:00 PM »

Hey guys, I'm looking for a little help to customise my PM3 skin.  I've used it for years, but I'm only now beginning to play about with its actual appearance.  I used the MC360 skins for a while, but decided not to use it any more, since I have a 360, and its good enough for me.

What I'm looking to do is to add the GamerCard info to the PM3 skin, to appear when "Programs" is highlighted, in the same way as the weather info is shown when that buttons highlighted.  I copied the Weather info to make it appear, but I dont know what identifiers to use, or how to make it update itself.  Would anyone be able to help with this?

Cheers
Stefan Leroux

Stefan Leroux

• Archived User
Skinning Help
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 12:16:00 AM »

OK, at the moment I have managed to get the GamerTag, GamerScore, GamerZone and GamerPic to display, but I havent managed to find the images to use for the GamerRep.  I now need some way to get the scripts (copied for MC360 skin), to run at startup, or at regular intervals, without affecting what I already have running.

I also need to know if its possible for me to get the images for the GamerRep, and insert them into an XBMC Texture file to use, so that it can just take the image out when needed.

I would appreciate any help that anyone can give me for this.
Again, thanks all
Stefan Leroux