xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Pandora Radio For Xbmc4xbox Branch(fork)  (Read 767 times)

Sproket

• Archived User
Pandora Radio For Xbmc4xbox Branch(fork)
« on: October 01, 2012, 04:05:00 PM »

Just checking to see if this thread is still alive and if Pandora can work with Xbox Original?

Thanks

kingtiger01

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2012, 07:48:00 PM »

if it works for libpiano, it can work for XBMC4XBOX, since its just a Wrapper using python(in short).

i DO try to work on this in my free-time, but i dont get much of that and LibPiano has a short Development Cycle, and pushes updates often... I only find free time every 3-9 weeks... So i have a hard-time keeping up and its not a process that can be automated...

I did try to contact LibPiano to request them to maintain the python wrapper, but they refused, also refused to add one or more of my changes to reduce the amount of required library's...

Will update when i can, Keep a Eye at Xbmc4Xbox's forums as well, its difficult to manage both...

Sproket

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 03:41:00 PM »

Thank you for your time, really

kingtiger01

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 07:24:00 AM »

since for some reason i cannot edit my own thread...

Pandora Radio for XBMC4XBOX, Kingtiger Fork.(https://gitorious.org/~kingtiger01/xbmc-pandora/pandora-xbmc4xbox)

I am NOT the original creator of this script, i am a maintainer and operating a fork(Branch:kingtiger) of xbox-xbmc-pandora.

I am the Maintainer for now, since the Branch-Master is no longer Maintaining, and doesnt allow master commits.

Pandora For XBMC4XBOX...
(my modified version)  script.xbmc.XBOX.Pandora V1.2.6-XBOX by Kingtiger
(Either install using Addons for Xbox zip Installer OR Install in "Q:/scripts/", and copy the files inside the "Skins", into youre currently active skins ntsc/720p/1080p folder/s)
-------------------------------------

If my build stops working, and i havent updated this, PLEASE let me know. While i dont take Credit for the original source, I do take credit for the configuration fixes and version update. Original-Source, XBOX branch(Abandoned)

rashid420

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 05:44:00 PM »

There's a new version out there 1.29. I would be mighty obliged if you would be kind enough to modify it for the xbox like you did with 1.26. Older versions no longer seem to work on the Xbox.

Thanks in advance.

jrl2222

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 12:01:00 PM »

I tried to install this when you first posted and it didn't work for me. I tried using the manual install. Please post back if anyone got this to actually work.

tonythemediaguy

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 07:46:00 AM »

I couldn't get it to work either. Asks for username/password but then script failed after that.

Loomy

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2012, 01:08:00 AM »

Well done!  PM'd!