xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How To Get You Tube Working  (Read 721 times)

Master13

• Archived User
How To Get You Tube Working
« on: September 18, 2011, 10:51:00 PM »

Mine still doesn't work  sad.gif
Did you fix yours for is this just a tutorial to get it on the xbox

Movax

• Recovered User
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 07:58:00 AM »

The YouTube plugin does work, I was using it last night, but you may want to try Navi-X as well, it has good YouTube support.

Master13

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 11:56:00 PM »

I've been using Navi-x and it works good just liked the youtube one better. I have updated from XBMC.ORG Repo and it still doesn't work for me guess I just keep using Navi-x

cozmo72

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 04:13:00 AM »

Have you got Ice films installed?

hcf

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 05:11:00 AM »

Well, my problem is that my Addons4Xbox plugin does not show the official "XBMC.org" repository. It only shows the unofficial repositories. I would like to have this official repository too  sad.gif

Although I don't have this official repository, I was able to download in my PC and transfer to my Xbox a Youtube plugin that works OK. But it has two problems:

1) It can play videos, but it cannot download videos (when you try to download, it hangs the Xbox)

2) It cannot be invoked from another plugin. I have a wonderfull plugin named SportsDevil, but when it wants to play a Youtube link (by calling the YouTube plugin) it does not work.

I am reading that some of you have a Youtube plugin that works. Is this plugin able to DOWNLOAD videos too? If it can download videos (or be called from another plugin) I will quickly replace my Youtube plugin with that one  smile.gif

Oh, and Navi-X is awesome too, although it seems that it cannot download Youtube videos, it only plays them...

Master13

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 11:12:00 PM »

I do have Icefilms installed and it runs great. I'm going to try a few things before giving up though

Master13

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 03:36:00 AM »

Well I got it working after a few attempts but none of the user functions work now like my favorites and my uploads just hangs and makes a sound like it loaded the page but it does play video.

NinKenDo

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2012, 07:17:00 AM »

It works fine if you just install the DDLScraper Library off the anarchintosh repo. No need to grab the full IceFilms if you don't want it, just install DDLScraper instead.