xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Youtube For Xbox1 Script - Does It Exist?  (Read 658 times)

cozmo72

• Archived User
Youtube For Xbox1 Script - Does It Exist?
« on: April 26, 2011, 05:26:00 AM »

Hi mate i don't think so, there is a thread somewhere with all the working known plugins on it, and the YouTube plugin on that won't work, think it needs someone to update it, I only have a couple of plugins that work properly

hcf

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 06:24:00 AM »

Have you tried the Navi-X script? It is a very good script and it gives you access to many internet sites. It's possible that Youtube is one of these sites  smile.gif

rmcelwee

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 07:38:00 AM »

QUOTE(hcf @ Apr 26 2011, 01:24 PM) View Post

Have you tried the Navi-X script? It is a very good script and it gives you access to many internet sites. It's possible that Youtube is one of these sites  smile.gif

No I haven't, but I will take a look at it today. Thanks!

cozmo72

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 06:34:00 PM »

Hey buddy, yes it does exist, update svn repo, install addon4xbox v 0.9. Then on that go that, click on install add on, click xbmc repo ( or could be passion repo) and inside one of those is YouTube. It works great aswell, I was on it earlier today. Only issue is It seems to play the videos in the highest quLity possible , which is good in one sense, but if ur Internet isn't quick enough you can notice a bit of slow down on certain vids. Must be a way of chAnging it somehow to view the lower quality vids. Don't have a clue how though :s

Let me know if your having probs installing it

Also that addon4xbox is the holy grail u where looking for, a tonne of working plugins/ scripts in that thing, u can add other repos in the install unofficial addons bit.

Have fun dude

hcf

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 02:39:00 PM »

QUOTE(cozmo72 @ Jul 19 2011, 02:34 AM) View Post

Hey buddy, yes it does exist, update svn repo, install addon4xbox v 0.9. Then on that go that, click on install add on, click xbmc repo ( or could be passion repo) and inside one of those is YouTube. It works great aswell, I was on it earlier today. Only issue is It seems to play the videos in the highest quLity possible , which is good in one sense, but if ur Internet isn't quick enough you can notice a bit of slow down on certain vids. Must be a way of chAnging it somehow to view the lower quality vids. Don't have a clue how though :s

Let me know if your having probs installing it

Also that addon4xbox is the holy grail u where looking for, a tonne of working plugins/ scripts in that thing, u can add other repos in the install unofficial addons bit.

Have fun dude

Hi cozmo72

Although I recommended Navi-X in my previous post, I am very interested in using your solution too... so I have downloaded the last Addons4xbox v 0.9.2 but... I cannot find that Youtube plugin. In fact, inside of that addon4xbox, there are lots of unofficial repositories, but I cannot find the official XBMC repository there!! Is that XBMC repository in the list of your repositories inside of addon4xbox? I have installed almost all the unofficial repositories, but I cannot find that working Youtube plugin...  I don't know if I am missing something, because I cannot see the XBMC repository sad.gif

By the way, you were right: that addons4xbox addon is awesome!!  smile.gif

Master13

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 10:43:00 PM »

The thing is the youtube script actually just stopped working for me anyone else having the same problem. It will let be me browse everything but won't play anything

cozmo72

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 05:28:00 PM »

Yeah same prob here, can search but they don't work....

Hcf I'll upload my plugin folder to mega upload, just replace your plugin folder with this one as I think u have some repos missing, then just Download the plugins you want again as I
 Sure we both have diff ones tongue.gif I'll upload tomorrow smile.gif

hcf

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2011, 05:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(cozmo72 @ Sep 17 2011, 01:28 AM) View Post

Yeah same prob here, can search but they don't work....

Hcf I'll upload my plugin folder to mega upload, just replace your plugin folder with this one as I think u have some repos missing, then just Download the plugins you want again as I
 Sure we both have diff ones tongue.gif I'll upload tomorrow smile.gif

Thank you very much cozmo!!  smile.gif