xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Video Plugins  (Read 150 times)

cozmo72

• Archived User
Video Plugins
« on: August 02, 2011, 04:14:00 AM »

hi dude,
the prob isnt your router or xbmc version (although some plugins are only made to be compatible with the stable release of xbmc 3.0.1 so may not work with some nightly builds) you have old versions of the plugins your using, and they havnt been updated.

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=730792

answer is at the bottom of that page

Madmuhfuh

• Archived User
Video Plugins
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 02:48:00 PM »

hey cozmo thanks for the reply.

No joy tho man. No youtube or Icefilms in there at all which are the 2 im primarily after, and the only plugins i didnt already have installed were opensubs and games on net. None of the video based plugins listed in there work either.

I dont think its a compat issue. I think there is something else going on. Like i said in my post a mate is running Youtube 1.7.4 on his xbox with no probs at all. Ive got him bringing his machine here in the next few days to test.

I deleted my xbmc and went back to 3.0.1 stable to see if any difference, no change. Had to go back to the latest nightly tho coz my DB backup wouldnt work on 3.0.1 and it takes about 7 days to rebuild.

Still scratching my head.

shambles1980

• Recovered User
Video Plugins
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 03:21:00 PM »

icefilms will pop out a script error if my internet is slower than 150Kb's other times the icefilms page is slow and then you get the script error because of that, generally its a timed out issue.

also recently the icefilms plugin had to be updated due to re structuring so you should check out the official icefilms thread on the xbmc4xbox forums (not on this forum)
They have made a installer plugin for it and allows updates when they come. it takes a little while to setup bbut is definatly worth doing.
Also there have been some updates to the player sripts so you should definatly check out the official page.

hope this helps.

shambles1980

• Recovered User
Video Plugins
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 03:42:00 PM »

We have uses sad.gif  blink.gif

cozmo72

• Archived User
Video Plugins
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 07:25:00 AM »

The YouTube from that repo does work, it's the one I'm using, alternatively to get YouTube working install the navi-x plugin. It has you tube built into it and that works fine aswell. Also has Alot of other cool (working smile.gif ) plugins too. U can find it in the passion repo.

Cheers dude