xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Final Burn Legends 1.3  (Read 1477 times)

GeoGama

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #180 on: November 04, 2010, 06:02:00 AM »

First of all i must send a big THANK YOU @ nes6502 for an excellent work on this project.

Secondly, i'm here to ask if anyone is having the same problem as me. I have my original xbox gamepad connected to port 3, and i configured FBL to work on this gamepad port within the menu trough editing the finalburnlegends.ini. It works as it should in the menu, nice. BUT, when i enter a game i can only play it if i connect the gamepad to port 1, all others don't work :S

opening the ini gamepad config after running the game i see it maps the buttons to gamepad port 1.., i'm hoping i don´t have to edit manually for every single game :S
I'm using version 1.3.

I have seen this was a bug you corrected in 1.1, so maybe it has made a comeback??

Does this happens to anyone else but me?
I'll appreciate the feedback to see if i can debug this one, TY  laugh.gif

kenshiro

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #181 on: November 07, 2010, 11:37:00 AM »

QUOTE(l__Shalashaska--l @ Nov 4 2010, 12:53 AM) View Post

The emulation for Ketsui and others shmups released by Cave (ESP Galuda, DoDonPachi DaiOujou) is still in progress, a video of Ketsui running is available on Youtube Video Ketsui FBA WIP...just a couple of months, i hope, before we'll be able to play Ketsui.
@ nes6502..i've one question...do you think you'll be able to update FBL when the emulation of those games will be OK...and especially, did you think the Xbox will be powerful enough to run those games ?
Thanks for all your work and what you did. Merci pour tout le travail que tu as fait sur cet emulateur excellent.

Sorry for Ketsui (et désolé de casser ton délire) ----> http://neosource.1em...hp?topic=1503.0

rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif

l__Shalashaska--l

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #182 on: November 07, 2010, 03:32:00 PM »

Ca devait arriver....nevermind

I dont care since i, we, can play Ketsui on 360...i was just interessed to know if the Xbox is powerful enough to run Ketsui wink.gif

DarthMingus

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #183 on: March 12, 2011, 12:11:00 PM »

Hey Ken,

I was just curious if you'd be willing to do another small update (I think) to FINAL BURN LEGENDS.

Cospefogo and I have been creating perfect pixel INIs for all the games supported by FBL. 480i/p modes only. (I've found that 720p mode doesn't really matter unless you want a pretty menu)

Its been going really well, although, we've discovered a slight bug. When you rotate a game by 90 or 270 degrees - it makes it impossible to find the correct perfect pixel ratio. It appears that instead of rotating the game 270 degrees, it rotates it 271 (or 269) instead. This makes the screen very slightly crooked and its impossible to calibrate it properly.

Is this something you could maybe take a look at? If you want, I could supply my custom INIs with the release for those perfect pixel nerds out there.

Thanks (and kisses)

fil

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #184 on: May 13, 2011, 11:54:00 AM »

good work on final burn legends, i just wondered please could you have a setting to save the video screen position and size universally for all games, as its just too much to have to change the setting for each individual game every time you play it, as when i do it for one game and load another then its back with the bottom missing off again

appreciate your help, and again great work mate

cheers

phil

l__Shalashaska--l

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #185 on: July 07, 2011, 10:47:00 PM »

any news concerning an update(with the pgm drivers)  or the pixel perfect inis ?

kimromeu

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #186 on: September 26, 2011, 01:43:00 AM »

I can't get neogeo roms to work on FBL - just the CPS1, CPS2, Konami and Sega ones. Tried everything - put neogeo.zip in the rom folder, put the neogeo.zip content the roms zip files ... no neogeo.zip at all as well.

Can someone give me a tip or something on how I can make neogeo roms work ?

Thanks

(sorry for the bad english)

xyteam

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #187 on: September 26, 2011, 10:56:00 AM »

check your pm box.

edit/also when you do load a neogeo rom does it load or does it give you an error message?
if it loads and you just get a blakc screen then go into the general options and go to the neogeo bios option and select the uni-bios.once you have done this reset the game in the options screen.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]