xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Modded Xboxs  (Read 1123 times)

jostar1043

• Archived User
Modded Xboxs
« on: March 14, 2005, 07:40:00 PM »

Modified Xbox!! Great price! 10,000+ games!

If you know what I’m selling you know it sells itself. And when you consider the prices of games, especially retail, you see you can’t afford not to mod. I have been modifying Xbox consoles for over 2 years now and have gained extensive knowledge on the subject since it began in 2002. I am located in New York. Prices Vary, Email [email protected] for prices and questions.

What we do:

A NEW 160GB Digital Hard-drive installed. QUICKLY AND EASILY COPY GAMES TO THE HARD DRIVE. Never pay for games again because any game you rent or borrow from a friend will be yours to own.

Copied games load faster off the hard drive!

Comes with the latest builds of dvd2xbox, xbox media center, evox dashboard with skins, xbox web browser, and some extra bonuses!

10,000+ Roms...The ENTIRE LIBRARY of NES, SNES, Atari, Genesis, Gameboy, Arcade and more AT YOUR FINGERTIP

I will include easy to understand instructions on how to use your New Xbox to copy GAMES/MOVIES/MUSIC  

Excellent customer support.
My customer support continues even after your transaction is completed with technical support.

My price BLOWS AWAY the competition!!!

What you are getting:

(1) XBOX CONSOLE SYSTEM

(1) XBOX CONTROLLER

(1) XBOX AUDIO/VIDEO CABLE

(1) XBOX POWER CORD

(1) 10,000+ roms preinstalled with emulators from all your favorite systems listed above

(1) NEW 160 GB, Digital HARD DRIVE

(1) EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS

What you will be able to do:

• Copy Xbox games & DVD movies to your HD!! 160 Gigs holds around 60-70 xbox games. If you get tired of these games, you can easily delete them!

•Play all of these video file formats: AVI, XVID, MPEG 1/2, REAL MEDIA, VCDs, SVCDs, Divx, and of course DVDs

• One-button operation makes everything simple enough a 10 year old can accomplish.

• PLAY ONLINE FOR FREE (Requires a broadband connection) without the use of Xbox Live!!

I accept CASH and MONEY ORDER, but I prefer PAYPAL. Ill even accept COD (Cash on Delivery)

Return Information:

I would never send an XBOX out that does not work . Note that I test and retest all my Xbox's before they are shipped. If something happens to the XBOX I will gladly replace or repair up to 1 year from purchase date....this of course does NOT cover damage due to aggressive gaming (dropped xbox).

IF YOU INTERESTED OR HAVE ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL [email protected]
 <

bucko

• Recovered User
Modded Xboxs
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 12:31:00 PM »

it's called BST (Buy Sell & Traid) forum down below. <

stingray2772

• Archived User
Modded Xboxs
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 11:10:00 PM »

hmm... not to mention the fact your advertising illegal items.... <

Easybuy2000

• Archived User
Modded Xboxs
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 12:46:00 PM »

Wrong forum. This section of the forum is reserved ONLY for technical questions on the X-Chip / X-Lite mod chips from www.easybuy2000.com.

<