xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Author Topic: Images Of Internal Schematics For Rgh Falcon (coolrunner)  (Read 85 times)

ixnayondahombre

Images Of Internal Schematics For Rgh Falcon (coolrunner)
« on: January 07, 2013, 07:02:29 PM »

Hi there,

I hope I have posted this in the correct thread (and if not, my apologies!)    unsure.gif

I am having 'issues' with my Xbox 360. Without going into all the nitty gritty of what's happening for fear I'll be told to read up and try things I've already done...all I would like to get before opening up my Xbox to check the internals is a diagram or photo of someone's Phat Falcon with an RGH 1 Coolrunner in it.

Yes I've googled and being specific brings up few results, anything less descriptive brings up too many images which have all combinations. If I can't find any images, the only question I would like answered is - what sits towards the back left hand corner of the 360 with an LED on it? Is it the Chip? Whatever it is, this is glowing orange to red when the Xbox is turned on. When it is off, it stays red.

If anyone can help with this so I know what I am getting myself into; or whether I should pay someone else with the ability to explain what the 'thing' is that is glowing, and how this is related to the fault; I would be very grateful.

By the way- nothing else has been modified- just the RGH put in.

Edited by ixnayondahombre, 08 January 2013 - 04:03 AM.

boflc

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 02:40:33 PM »

that's most likely your glitch chip with two LEDs on it: one (red) to indicate that it has power from 3p3 standby, and another that blinks (most likely green) on each actual glitch attempt.

the power one (red) is on all of the time.  

schematics?  google "coolrunner fat install wires" and you'll probably come across a link to t-x's site with pictures.  

there are two different types of glitch mechanisms for fat systems, so .. depending on your system's original state before being glitched, it could be one of those.. "rgh v1" "rgh v2".. change the google string appropriately and you'll see the difference.

might help, tho, for you to actually describe the "issues" your system is suffering from.

johnyblackout

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 11:18:34 PM »

You can get all the solder points from Jrunner under the help section. But as boflc said, you should only see two lights on that coolrunner chip, red and green.

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 15 queries.