xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Author Topic: So I Take It No One Has Tried Live Beta With  (Read 102 times)

bearauto

So I Take It No One Has Tried Live Beta With
« on: September 17, 2002, 02:16:54 PM »

I just got accepted into the beta...will report my findings later.                                    

M3_DeL

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2002, 02:45:09 PM »

did you read any posts in this section? cause yes people have tried and have posted their results.....just read some of the posts below and the truth shall be revealed  blink.gif                                      

bearauto

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2002, 05:08:47 PM »

QUOTE (M3_DeL @ Sep 17 2002, 09:45 PM)
did you read any posts in this section? cause yes people have tried and have posted their results.....just read some of the posts below and the truth shall be revealed  blink.gif

Well, I confess, I only did a cursory read of the big thread...just read the first and last pages of the thread...kinda like what I did through high school, college, and law school.                                    

bearauto

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2002, 05:10:33 PM »

Can you point me to the thread where people have given their experiences with LIVE and modchips?  I'm having trouble finding them...

Thanks                                    

M3_DeL

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2002, 11:15:52 PM »

I got confused I swear man don't kill me....nah Im wrong it is in a diff forum.....they posted before we had the live forum sad.gif sorry bout that but I think it is in the mod chip forum that or evoX I can't remember....neways just wanted to say sorry. and Yeah high school was like that for me...then I got to college and it didn't work sad.gif                                    

bearauto

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2002, 01:27:26 AM »

QUOTE (M3_DeL @ Sep 18 2002, 06:15 AM)
I got confused I swear man don't kill me....nah Im wrong it is in a diff forum.....they posted before we had the live forum sad.gif sorry bout that but I think it is in the mod chip forum that or evoX I can't remember....neways just wanted to say sorry. and Yeah high school was like that for me...then I got to college and it didn't work sad.gif

Well, thanks for the apologies...                                    

The Legendary Rob

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2002, 07:06:24 AM »

search "xbox live" and u will find all ur questions answered and some u never thought of asking asnswered as well                                    

Page created in 0.148 seconds with 17 queries.