xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Author Topic: Forza 4 - Now I Know I'm Not Retarded...  (Read 191 times)

san1ty

Forza 4 - Now I Know I'm Not Retarded...
« on: January 25, 2012, 11:47:09 PM »

so i got forza 4, go to install it to my hdd (as i do with all my games) but there's simply no option to install it. tried discs 1 and 2, i go to the home menu press x to browse games, and instead of having a play option and an install option, there's only a play option. and no it's not already installed. looked up a video (http://support.xbox....ge-game-library) and it clearly shows him installing forza 4, no problems. i did check with other games and i can install them. whats my deal here?

mouseym

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 03:45:17 AM »

so i got forza 4, go to install it to my hdd (as i do with all my games) but there's simply no option to install it. tried discs 1 and 2, i go to the home menu press x to browse games, and instead of having a play option and an install option, there's only a play option. and no it's not already installed. looked up a video (http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-games/manage-game-library) and it clearly shows him installing forza 4, no problems. i did check with other games and i can install them. whats my deal here?

Are these retail discs or backups? If they are backups, have you run them through abgx360 to ensure they are valid?

Do you have enough space to install the game on your HDD?

ImDaWiseGuy

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 06:27:15 PM »

if they are backups last ime i checked you can install them but need retail to play off hardrive ...and if its just a copy only shame on your for pirating

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 16 queries.