xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Author Topic: Need A Bit Of Help Getting My Xbox 360 Slim Hacked.  (Read 179 times)

sami1234

Need A Bit Of Help Getting My Xbox 360 Slim Hacked.
« on: January 17, 2012, 10:44:43 AM »

Hello everyone,I'm new here.  biggrin.gif
I want know if it's possible to hack my xbox 360 slim LOT:1135x.
I have installed custom Frimwire on other devices before,but never on a 360.
So....
Can I hack my 360?,Is it safe,will I get banned?,And Can I play backed up games?
Also,is it a soft mod or do i need to open my 360 to get it done?
Thx in advance.

cRaCKwHoRe

Need A Bit Of Help Getting My Xbox 360 Slim Hacked.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 07:39:59 AM »

no that will not happen, the SDK is already available to people (im not going to name anyone and it may cause them being harrased for it), BUT it will NOT be used for any public releases of xbox 360 homebrew

and i wasnt talking about these people having the ability to run unsigned code of a devkit either....

if they did make public releases of homebrew built with an XeXDK, then it opens them up to lawsuits and obviously they dont fancy being sued

Don't you remember what happened to xbox 1,and yes it will happen to the retail 360 if it gets fully hacked.
Thats why you haven't seen any public homebrew.I've been in the 360 dev scene for a couple of years now,but the retail 360 is far from running unsigned code.For right now if people want a modded 360 than there best bet is to get a 360 dev/debug kit,that kit works wonders.

'Ursac'

NULL
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 09:38:33 AM »

'
               Yeah man gunna hook ya up with my rgh guy talk to The Agent. He is awesome and very helpful.

'

Page created in 0.099 seconds with 15 queries.