xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Author Topic: Slim Trinity Cut Off Date  (Read 270 times)

SNAAAKE

Slim Trinity Cut Off Date
« on: December 07, 2011, 04:55:48 PM »

anybody know when was the cut off date for the trinity? like when did corona boards started appearing? is there a solid date??

I red somewhere its aug17 2011. can someone confirm plz thanks in advance. this is mainly because I have customers bringing me slim xboxes to glitch and I dont know what to tell them without opening the xboxes. got mixed bag so far. did run into random corona boards ph34r.gif

Morning Call

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 07:44:24 PM »

lot number 1132 for sure... not sure on mfg date but i believe anytime in august or later is nfg.

just look at the amp rating for the power supply. 9.x amps is no good. 10.x amps is good. not %100 sure if they used 10.x power supplies on coronas (possibility to deplete stocks).

Edited by Morning Call, 08 December 2011 - 04:45 AM.

SNAAAKE

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 12:07:31 AM »

so lot# 1132 and up is coronas?

or at least thats somewhat accurate?

s1lv1a9999

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 02:12:11 AM »

I was going off the beginning of august estimate as well, but I got 2 consoles yesterday 2011-08-11 and they are 9.6A coronas (lot 1133X).

I got one today thinking it would be no problem, lot 1126X, manufacture date 2011-06-18 and it is a corona too :S So I have no idea when a definite date is now.

sinclairuser

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 06:39:31 PM »

also there are some 9a trinities aswell!
ie gow models are in the retail chain now some are trinity
like diamond cuts's mod if you look at his pics in his thread that has trinity board (or at least a hana) i think his was 9a unsure.gif
anyway i've a slim here for a crystal case mod (i popped its seals) its pack is 9a i would'nt rely on the power pack
when it comes down to it you will probably find that the too models blend together aleast in shops
i bet refurb trinity models come with 9a
we could do with a thread so we can archive models when we buy/open new consoles
product dates and models and the parts inside dont seem as rigid as xbox1 i mean date of manufacture/line e.t.c. and you knew what model it was
the 360? well from what ive seen there are allsorts of combos of hardware  smile.gif

Edited by sinclairuser, 10 December 2011 - 03:42 AM.

Page created in 0.102 seconds with 15 queries.