xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Guide To Bigger Hdd With Software Exploits Only  (Read 173 times)

'xdm'

NULL
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2004, 03:45:54 PM »

'
                I just got my 200gb to work now.. The only problem is that the F-drive is 0byte and I cant store anything on it..
It is just as big as my original disk.

Any ideas?

'

'Voodoo Child'

NULL
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2004, 03:56:00 PM »

'
                Idots xboxhdm is way better and easier then this stressful process!

'

'sethb43'

NULL
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2004, 07:31:22 PM »

'
                ya, that is what i was thinking, xboxhdm would be a lot easier.  all you would have to do is use liveinfo to get the password to lock your hardrive, and then you could use xboxhdm for the rest.  it makes sense to me.

'

'rickyief'

NULL
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2004, 11:39:58 AM »

'
               I have a problem when I put the dd=if() of=() I get 0+0 records in 0+0 records out I have my original xbox hd primary master and the temp hd primary slave and the temp hd linux reconigze it as hdb1 I guess it has nothing to do onlu that I have to put hdb1 on dd comand. I'm doing something wrong? can somone help me?

'

'LORD_Beefy2000'

NULL
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2004, 11:58:39 AM »

'
               what do you have to change with the new hd besides the password? live model numbers or something like that?

'

'rickyief'

NULL
« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2004, 04:32:05 PM »

'
               Did everything in the tutorial and when I lock the hdd and put it into the xbox it gives me an error 6. my xbox is modded with the uxe xploit, any suggestions?

'

'DaddyJ'

NULL
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2004, 05:14:21 PM »

'

QUOTE(rickyief @ Dec 21 2004, 08:35 PM)
Did everything in the tutorial and when I lock the hdd and put it into the xbox it gives me an error 6. my xbox is modded with the uxe xploit, any suggestions?

View Post

Error 6 means your xbox cannot unlock the hd, which in turn means its locked with the wrong password.

'

'rickyief'

NULL
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2004, 03:35:41 PM »

'
               the e: partition is hda50 or hda52?

'

'sir bang-a-lot'

NULL
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2005, 02:55:26 AM »

'
               Hi I�m experiencing a vague problem. I installed (softmod uxe) a 200Gb Maxtor hard disk and got it to work but. The funny part is that it my xbox only sees 129GB or so. While I�m 100% sure that it is a 200GB hard disk. I already placed this hard disk in my TSOP xbox and that one recognizes my 200GB hard disk just fine. So my question if there is a maximum capacity for a softmodded xbox? And if so is there a work around for this problem. Please excuse my bad English its not my native language.  unsure.gif

Edited by sir bang-a-lot, 02 January 2005 - 11:56 AM.

'

'HoMenace'

NULL
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2005, 01:56:58 PM »

'
               I was wondering the same thing, im trying to install a 250gig maxtor.

'

'son1c'

NULL
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2005, 11:59:44 PM »

'
               liveinfo and use your .bin from the evox backup and select the NEW HDD liveinfo dont give me a chose to select new hdd

'

'tweakmyknob'

NULL
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2005, 01:14:02 PM »

'

QUOTE(sir bang-a-lot @ Jan 2 2005, 11:01 AM)
Hi I�m experiencing a vague problem. I installed (softmod uxe) a 200Gb Maxtor hard disk and got it to work but. The funny part is that it my xbox only sees 129GB or so. While I�m 100% sure that it is a 200GB hard disk. I already placed this hard disk in my TSOP xbox and that one recognizes my 200GB hard disk just fine. So my question if there is a maximum capacity for a softmodded xbox? And if so is there a work around for this problem. Please excuse my bad English its not my native language.  unsure.gif

View Post

You need to use nkpatcher .67 instead of .06 for <137Gb hard drives... then you need to enable G drive in your dashboard and format it... G will be the remaining space...

'
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 17 queries.