xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Author Topic: Installed Matrix Glitcher In My Trinity, But Now What?  (Read 123 times)

'v.s@'

NULL
« on: October 20, 2011, 10:38:46 AM »

'
               Hi

Could some Expert or not give me an idea what to do with a Gltiched Xbox360SLIM??I was so excited to have a jtaged Xbox Slim that i bought a matrix Glitch chip and Nand dump device.After i followed some tutotrials on the net, i finally get my Xbox to load that famous blue screen with XELL Reloaded, and when i search for something else to do with it i realised that�s nothing else to do.Could this be true??Every teams are selling a so expected Glitch solution that in fact cant really run a Custom Dashboard??How can i play my Backups from an HDD with this solution??At least with the original Dashboard and my flashed LT2.0 Liteon 0225 i could run some game backups, now not even that is possible.

This was the best International Forum i finded to exposure all my doubts, please if some iluminated person could just say if im right or wrong i woulb be very gratefull

Sorry for my bad English.

Cumps you all here from PORTUGAL

'

'360fan123'

NULL
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 10:47:24 AM »

'

QUOTE(v.s@ @ Oct 20 2011, 06:38 PM) View Post

Hi

Could some Expert or not give me an idea what to do with a Gltiched Xbox360SLIM??I was so excited to have a jtaged Xbox Slim that i bought a matrix Glitch chip and Nand dump device.After i followed some tutotrials on the net, i finally get my Xbox to load that famous blue screen with XELL Reloaded, and when i search for something else to do with it i realised that�s nothing else to do.Could this be true??Every teams are selling a so expected Glitch solution that in fact cant really run a Custom Dashboard??How can i play my Backups from an HDD with this solution??At least with the original Dashboard and my flashed LT2.0 Liteon 0225 i could run some game backups, now not even that is possible.

This was the best International Forum i finded to exposure all my doubts, please if some iluminated person could just say if im right or wrong i woulb be very gratefull

Sorry for my bad English.

Cumps you all here from PORTUGAL

You should have researched before you went ahead and glitched it. The only real things you can do are run a linux distro or run a .elf file.
Given some time, it should turn out to be as good as a JTAG as it can possibly get.
If you followed the tutorial correctly and dumped your original NAND, you can simply return to that and continue using the normal xbox dashboard.

'

m0j0j0_j0

Installed Matrix Glitcher In My Trinity, But Now What?
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 05:31:23 PM »

And you should've done more research:
http://www.elitemods...o-rgh-consoles/

To be honest people who knew what they were doing have had the ability to boot into dash since the hack was released.

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 15 queries.