xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Author Topic: NULL  (Read 144 times)

'mc_365'

NULL
« on: July 31, 2011, 05:38:14 PM »

'
               I gave away all my original xbox stuff but I had backups of all my saves.
So I down loaded GTA SA from xboxlive market and and put my save on my Slim Hardrive.
The game will not load.  From searching the forums I see it is because my save is v1 and the market place game is v2. I cant find a original disk anywhere so I was wondering if anyone new how to convert my save?
I see lots of post but none answer this question.
I really loved this game and never finished cause the 360 came out and I just started playing other games.
I know the save is good cause I played it on my original 360 when I still had the original disk.

Thanks.

'

'JMCS88'

NULL
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 11:05:24 AM »

'

QUOTE(mc_365 @ Jul 31 2011, 07:38 PM) View Post

I gave away all my original xbox stuff but I had backups of all my saves.
So I down loaded GTA SA from xboxlive market and and put my save on my Slim Hardrive.
The game will not load.  From searching the forums I see it is because my save is v1 and the market place game is v2. I cant find a original disk anywhere so I was wondering if anyone new how to convert my save?
I see lots of post but none answer this question.
I really loved this game and never finished cause the 360 came out and I just started playing other games.
I know the save is good cause I played it on my original 360 when I still had the original disk.

Thanks.

I've been looking everywhere all morning for this same thing.  I can only find version 1 saves, or the one version 2 save I keep finding is right after the first mission, which is pointless.  I was on the "Air Raid" mission and accidentally erased my save.  I really wish someone could help us out and post a save or two for version two of the XBOX game.

'

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 14 queries.