xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Author Topic: Looking To Play Online *xlink*  (Read 127 times)

moonmaster1

Looking To Play Online *xlink*
« on: December 10, 2009, 03:13:47 AM »

My tag is moonmaster1, Out of all the online games, here is the ones I play.

Counterstrike *modded maps too*
Halo 2 *and killtrocity v1*
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Timesplitters - Future Perfect *with custom maps*
DoomX *Cause nobody plays it*

If anyone is interested I am usually on early morning/ early afternoon and sometimes at night and have no problem hosting games for more than 1 to 2 hours.

c-2

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 10:32:03 AM »

post over here as well .. www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum

moonmaster1

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 03:21:44 AM »

Alright, done. See you guys on the interwebz.  pop.gif

osmorphyus

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 03:28:55 PM »

this may be a dumb question, but is this on Kai?

i have yet to get into kai because i have problems figuring it all out.  i dont think i have anything really meant for online gaming except halo 2.  i have call of duty: finest hour tho, that might be kinda cool online - i have no idea.  online gaming is a whole new world i haven't yet touched.

but, id like to try the online gaming out sometime thru kai, so if anyones ever down to setup a game, pm me here and i could send some pm info and work out setting up kai and all that.  course i might need a little help with the kai setup, so patience would be appreciated.

moonmaster1

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 07:09:05 AM »

I have a buddy that can't seem to get kai working, I felt stupid when I figured out that all I had to do was start it and go to a system link game. *the initial setup isn't too hard either*

If you get through the fill in the blank portion of the set up, set me a pm and will try my best to figure the rest out for you. Oh and the games don't have to be online compatible but they do need to have a system link option. *halo 1, or any pre-live game for that matter*

Oh, I have some new games I want to play online sometime.

Rainbow six 3/Black arrow
Halo 2 Combat Evolved: Cool hack that balances out gameplay to match the level of the first halo
CSX Classic: Classic counterstrike beta maps from the pc version, need CSX disc to install to harddrive.

Edited by moonmaster1, 09 January 2010 - 04:12 PM.

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 15 queries.