xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Author Topic: NULL  (Read 78 times)

'modthebox.tk'

NULL
« on: March 03, 2006, 12:01:41 PM »

'
               I know that I'm looking forward to the sleekness and very easy controls along with the fact that is was made by pros.

Post your Pros about it.

Anybody have any Cons?

'

'whiteymarvin'

NULL
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 03:24:55 PM »

'
               Very good point, as great as XBMC is, it has many features that make it more accessible to a techy user.  Whereas the Xbox360 interface always has a little guide in the bottom telling you what button does what.  I hope that this addition to XBMC makes it more accessible to the general public.
For instance, when I first got Windows Media Center in the living room, my wife groaned.  But after about 30 minutes of using it she absolutely loves it and never has to ask "how do I do this...?"  XBMC has been in the living room for much longer but I am the only one who uses it.  Hopefully this will change that!

'

'uberx'

NULL
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 05:14:04 PM »

'

QUOTE(whiteymarvin @ Mar 4 2006, 12:31 AM) View Post

Very good point, as great as XBMC is, it has many features that make it more accessible to a techy user.  Whereas the Xbox360 interface always has a little guide in the bottom telling you what button does what.  I hope that this addition to XBMC makes it more accessible to the general public.
For instance, when I first got Windows Media Center in the living room, my wife groaned.  But after about 30 minutes of using it she absolutely loves it and never has to ask "how do I do this...?"  XBMC has been in the living room for much longer but I am the only one who uses it.  Hopefully this will change that!

Quoted for truthiness

'

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 19 queries.