xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Author Topic: Vista Usb Drivers For X-control  (Read 119 times)

mh_titan

Vista Usb Drivers For X-control
« on: December 25, 2008, 10:46:26 PM »

Hello all,

So, I have browsed through these topics but have not found what I am looking for.  I tried the search but got an error there too.  I apologize if I am asking a question that has already been answered.  If so, would you please point me to the topic where I can find the answer.  Thanks in advance.

Ok, now that is out of the way...  I have a 1.2-1.3v Xbox and have an XChip installed on it.  The Xbox does not boot the the chip at all.  (Just like a normal un-modded Xbox)  I am going to try and flash the chip first.  I downloaded the X-Control app but the drivers don't seem to work on my Vista machine.  After I point the hardware installation to the USB Drivers folder it reads that is unsuccessful and it doesn't tell me it needs the ezusb.sys like the X-Control manual says it will.  I assume the manual and drivers were written for XP.  Any words of wisdom or help would be appreciated.  Are there drivers for Vista?

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 15 queries.