xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The "game Synopsis" Option  (Read 1008 times)

xenepp

The "game Synopsis" Option
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2009, 03:20:56 PM »

That's cool, I just didn't want to take the time to do 100+ synopsis' and have it sit there useless wink.gif

Is this up to date: http://spreadsheets....B...Zc8cw&hl=en

If so I'll get working on some.

madmab

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2009, 04:14:45 PM »

If you wanna help out with a synopsis just check out the synopsis hot potato thread... smile.gif

ressurectionx

« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2009, 04:32:24 PM »

Hey xenepp,

Thanks for the offer.   Yes, the spreadsheet is up to date.  Any with an "X" are not complete.  

Download the document and you'll see though that all of them are in there waiting to be filled out.  Just follow the format of the finished ones and you'll do great.   Just remember to put the reviewer's name and the web URL at the bottom of each synopsis (check finished ones on how that should look as well)

Let us know which letters you're going to do so nobody else does them.  Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
~Rx

xenepp

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2009, 05:44:58 PM »

I guess I'll take a stab at "S" for now if no one else is doing it.

I'm not expected to add the CRCs I hope  smile.gif

Shall I chuck the file over to you after Rx?

ressurectionx

« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2009, 07:49:13 PM »

You don't have to add any CRCs if you don't want to.  You'll know which ones you need when you use the beta that will be released soon.  Likely, you won't need to add any of them, but I had to because I had a lot of old uncataloged roms for the NES.

Sure, when you're done just send it to me.  If you want to email me instead of megauploading it, PM me for my email.

Later,
~Rx

PS... I'm almost done with the updated NES synopsis.  When I have it, download the new one and use it for any future editing you're planning on doing.  I'll let everyone know when it's up.

ressurectionx

« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2009, 09:30:59 PM »

I've updated the NES synopsis.  It now matches exactly with the results of the spreadsheet.  If there is an "X" by a game in the synopsis category, it needs the headline info filled out and the body work done.

It now has the headline fields for every single Xtra game as well as the titles and CRCs, just like the GBA synopsis.  Just fill in the blanks!

~Rx

Mega Man (?)

« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2009, 10:46:35 PM »

So... did xenepp get anything done yet?
I know he wanted "S" but there seems to be confusion on who has the NES potato.

Rx, you though crash might have had it? huh.gif
I don't think it would be to bad to piece it back together if the master gets a little confused. (as long as we catch it soon.)

Where is our man, Crash123...?
It would be awesome if he could come in and knock out the rest of the NES synopsis, before the NES beta release.

Good luck guys.
I am truckin' through the nes cheat-code-database and my HQ nes boxart pack as of now.
biggrin.gif

ressurectionx

« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2009, 10:52:56 PM »

Yeah, I think crash may have it, but I might be getting things mixed up.

I know he wanted to do the GBA one after I got the blueprint synopsis out, but then I mentioned the NES one and think he said he'd work on that instead since it's almost done.  (Hopefully, assuming madmab has already done something with it, if crash was going to do it he hesitated because I had the hot-potato in the thread)

Anyone who wants to do it, when we figure out if anybody has done anything on it, only has to do the games with an "X" in the "Synopsis By" column.  Most of the work is done on that one.

I wouldn't hold your breath on it getting done before the beta release, but it should be done by the final release.

~Rx

Mega Man (?)

« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2009, 11:16:36 PM »

Well, I guess we wouldn't have a "final" release, until it was all done, then, now would we... laugh.gif

I just saw crash, else where, I am sure he would want to get back in the game, when he see's what's going on. cool.gif

ressurectionx

« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2009, 08:29:43 AM »

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY SYNOPSIS!!!!   jester.gif

bigby

« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2010, 05:03:41 AM »

Thought I'd say Hi, and thank everyone who has made the synopsis possible  smile.gif

And here's hoping an Amiga synopsis is not too far off  wink.gif

Edited by bigby, 15 March 2010 - 01:06 PM.

ressurectionx

« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2010, 11:32:29 PM »

This was probably the single most time consuming part of the Xtras to put together.  smile.gif

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.104 seconds with 15 queries.