xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Duplicating Kingroach's Ndure Script Effects With Xplorer360  (Read 1066 times)

Heimdall

Duplicating Kingroach's Ndure Script Effects With Xplorer360
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2012, 09:32:19 AM »

You don't want a backup image, you want to copy the files.

When you said "The xbhd works just fine while in the X-Box" I assumed that you meant that the rest of the procedure went well, and that the Xbox was modded.

Xboxes only read DVD-R reliably. Everything else is a huge gamble, and you can end up with parts of the disc readable and parts not, which is a disaster when you are halfway through an installation and the disc can't be read. It's your choice, but I wouldn't recommend it, and you might end up with an unmodded Xbox again.

Edited by Heimdall, 24 April 2012 - 05:38 PM.

Verontier

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2012, 04:42:55 PM »

I finally got it to work! I couldn't copy/paste, so, I had to drag/drop everything. Thanks to everyone that replied. And a big thanks to you Heimdall. I also bought a DVD-R and downloaded/burned HeXEn for future safety.

Verontier

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2012, 04:53:24 PM »

The hd I modded is the original and I was just wandering a few things.

1. What is the extra memory in drives C(308.91mb), X(749.88mb), Y(626.02mb), and Z(749.88mb) used for?

2. In the Disk Management on my pc, it showed 9.52 gb Unallocated, but, the 'Harddisk Settings' only shows a total of 7.29 gb being used among all drives. Is there any way to get the other 2+ gb back?

3. All the emulator tuts I can find say to open C: drive of the xbhd and place the emulator + roms in the 'Emulator' folder. The problem is that I only have 308 mb of memory in the C: drive. Most of the memory was placed in the E: drive of the hd (roughly 4.5 gb). Can it all be placed in the E: drive?

Heimdall

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2012, 06:27:49 PM »

1. C: nothing - leave it empty.
X,Y,Z are game caches, you can't use them.

2. Enable then format the F partition from UnleashX. You will get a ~2GB F partition

3. Yes, and you should always put games etc. on E, F or G.

Verontier

« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2012, 11:22:47 AM »

Idotsfan, major major thanks to you for writing this.

I spend 6 hours playing with xboxhdm trying to get things to work. I got as far as xbrowser but since my drive is located at /dev/sda it wouldn't get much further.

You pown gift.gif

Now if only we could have this tut come up first in Google....

ldotsfan

« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2012, 07:57:50 AM »

Idotsfan, major major thanks to you for writing this.

Thank rmenhal, since your post was on the same day as rmenhal's day

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Page created in 0.696 seconds with 14 queries.