xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Does Anyone Airbrush?  (Read 246 times)

Senates684

• Archived User
Does Anyone Airbrush?
« on: June 02, 2003, 04:50:00 PM »

just kinda wondering how many people do it...I wanna learn to do it, cept its $60 for the kit thingambobber... <_<

GREGWILLRULEYOU

• Archived User
Does Anyone Airbrush?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2003, 05:38:00 PM »

I do but not to good (need practice) I went for the big time and got a airbrush kit at homedpot nice!

bzchi

• Archived User
Does Anyone Airbrush?
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2003, 09:01:00 PM »

Id steer clear of all mighty greg if his sig is any example of his airburshing skills  :huh:

Senates684

• Archived User
Does Anyone Airbrush?
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2003, 09:06:00 PM »

ha ha ha so truee!! GOVER****N****MENT........

bzchi

• Archived User
Does Anyone Airbrush?
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2003, 09:15:00 PM »

He knows how to spell it im sure.. he just didn't want to spell it properly because that would be conforming.  *cough* :D

GREGWILLRULEYOU

• Archived User
Does Anyone Airbrush?
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2003, 04:29:00 AM »

Holly shit you people donot give up 1im not a computer geek like bzchi 2 ever herd of templets? 3 A mouse is a lot different then a airbrushing 4 I told you senates my sig. was spelled wronge and being a dumbass you had to make a post underneth it ithought we were alright but i guess not 5 Bzchi jut shute the fuck up

This post has been edited by GREGWILLRULEYOU: Jun 3 2003, 11:30 AM

bzchi

• Archived User
Does Anyone Airbrush?
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2003, 07:49:00 PM »

1. I can tell you're not a computer geek, infact id categorise you more as pre-pubescent wanna-be punker. (The kind Avril is aimed at)

2. Yeah i've heard of templates, how bout you show us a demo of your work? im interested to see the quality. (I don't count tagging trains as airbrushing)

3. I'd suggest that a mouse is easier to use than an airbrush but it seems you haven't managed to grasp the bounds of even the mouses complexity yet.

4. If you know the spelling is incorrect why don't you get rid of it?

5. Make this as personal as you want, the more you post the more 'eye larf ate yoor speelink'

6. 14's such a wonderful age.. and if you aren't 14 I suggest you go back to school and spend more time in class this time instead of smokin billys.