xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Author Topic: Free Games  (Read 37 times)

Satan00

Free Games
« on: September 24, 2002, 05:29:30 PM »

for the xbox betatesters, ms is sending out free games..
Whacked! and MotoGP completley FREE                                      

GTac01

Free Games
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2002, 09:02:58 PM »

motogp is old and sucks bad.                                    

Chanibus

Free Games
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2002, 01:12:06 AM »

Moto GP is tight, racing simulation wise it's inredible, but like I said in the other topic, the original Moto GP wasn't xbl compatible, you think they're rereleasing a new version?                                    

Satan00

Free Games
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2002, 04:05:57 AM »

exactly!
a xbl ver!! muhaha.gif                                      

Duece

Free Games
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2002, 01:10:36 PM »

I wonder sometimes if any of you look elsewhere on the net for info....anyways...It has been confirmed that Whacked and Moto GP will be the demos on the XBL Retail Disc when launched in the US.  People who own the retail version(that was released some time ago) and get the demo will have the online function unlocked in the Retail version.  Moto GP is very underrated and a very tight Motorcycle racing game.  You will be able to compete with up to 16 different people on bikes, and talk trash with the communicator to the three closest competitors.  If you have the retail version you will also be able to use created characters to race online! I can't wait, i used to play using XB Connect and now it will be on XBL!   beerchug.gif                                      

beaumac

Free Games
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2002, 08:32:07 AM »

has anyone received the games yet? The email said Oct 8th but I was just wondering if they are coming earlier.

Also, has anyone been able to play a backup copy of nfl fever or nfl2k3 on xbl?                                      

The Legendary Rob

Free Games
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2002, 03:02:49 AM »

QUOTE (beaumac @ Sep 26 2002, 07:32 AM)
has anyone received the games yet? The email said Oct 8th but I was just wondering if they are coming earlier.

Also, has anyone been able to play a backup copy of nfl fever or nfl2k3 on xbl?

nfl2k3 works fine.. nfl fever gives message something like:

"nfl fever goes online nov 15 blah blah blah... stay tuned for exciting online gaming..blah blah blah"                                    

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 15 queries.