xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Author Topic: Xbox 360 Power Supply Light Is Blinking Orange!  (Read 338 times)

klikker

Xbox 360 Power Supply Light Is Blinking Orange!
« on: November 24, 2007, 07:28:52 AM »

My xbox 360 power supply light is blinking orange, when i trying put on the xbox, its not work!!! Only the power supply, which led is blinking orange... :S When i put out the adapter cable of my xbox360, power supply's led turning continuous orange..

Pls anybody help!!! I dont see any topic for this problem [sry for my amateur english]  uhh.gif  uhh.gif  uhh.gif

klikker

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 03:18:46 PM »

There isnt no body who see this problem? OmG  uhh.gif  uhh.gif  uhh.gif

RDC

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 04:21:34 PM »

I've never heard of one blinking orange before. Have you done anything to this 360? Try another power supply first, a friends power supply or take the 360 to a store and test it with their power supply or try your power supply on a good 360. Find out if the problem is the 360 or the power supply, then you will have a better idea of what to do next.

knockin93

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 05:51:45 PM »

if you have the cooling system its the problem. it overloads ur x box power supply and thares no way to fix it but by sending it in to x box support srry about ur problem but it hapend to me to so im tellong everyone. DONT USE THE COLING SYSTEM.

Edited by knockin93, 21 July 2008 - 01:53 AM.

riestrax

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 10:23:11 AM »

I have the same problem and Im lookin the diagram maybe its some fuse or resister etc somebody has de xbox 360 mother board diagram.
I checked with other tree diferent power supply but the other ones didnt blink heeeelp I don have guarantee with this error

dollytart

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 01:52:02 PM »

My xbox 360 power supply light is blinking orange, when i trying put on the xbox, its not work!!! Only the power supply, which led is blinking orange... :S When i put out the adapter cable of my xbox360, power supply's led turning continuous orange..

Pls anybody help!!! I dont see any topic for this problem [sry for my amateur english]  uhh.gif  uhh.gif  uhh.gif

Had this problem myself....  Tried everything brought new power leads and everything...

found out by taking everyting attached off and adding things back on 1 by 1 that it was my wireless recharger lead!!!   I took it out and my xbox worked straight away!!

if you have one try taking it out!!  I threw my lead in the bin i was so depressed when my xbox wouldnt turn on!!

jokerbrazil

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 05:57:48 AM »

I have one PSU like this.

Xbox360 S -  The power supply 110v was turned on 220v.

Them a fuse - varistor , 2x 270uf capacitor and the  EM0265R dammaged.

When i changed all the components and used a 330uf capacitor my power supply get this same error.

I'm thinking that maybe coud be the capacitors problem ?  unsure.gif

MadMaxGR

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 06:19:38 AM »

My opinion is, whenever a power supply gets burned, just replace it at a whole! Electrecity is everything in electronics... if for some reason you didn't do good job, then there is big possibility that you will damage your console.

Slyone

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2012, 08:42:43 PM »

beerchug.gif @ dollytart
Thanxs a heap. What you said  about pulling out the charger cable worked out for me.
I'm not sure why but I'm having more problems with the power supply lately. Like the red light
then orange light not powering up the XBox 360 an now the blinking orange light what a pain.!  cool.gif  biggrin.gif

Anyway thank you for your help its much appreciated. beerchug.gif

wilgo45

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2012, 10:36:42 PM »

A component is out or dying.

Could be a capacitor, resistor, fuse or varistor.

If you're lucky a burnout will be visible.  Just unsolder, match and replace

Own any solder tools Klikker ?

KingSyze

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 04:06:13 PM »

i've seen this on one someone was fixing, and they took it apart, and the heatsinks weren't correctly seated, and after reflowing with a heatgun the board, and reseating the sinks, fired no problem.  so i really believe the problem is not with your cord, but your system itself

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 15 queries.