xbox-scene.com archived forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

xbox-scene.com forum restored.  registration disabled.  thanks to xboxexpert for the db dump and netham45 for cleaning it up!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Xenon Live Releasing Soon  (Read 354 times)

Arakon

Xenon Live Releasing Soon
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2007, 04:11:19 PM »

Arakon:
The Rest Of The Xenon Live Screen is blank(Black) , if you really want to see the color black then thats fine. I'll release the mod whatever some people say.

No_Name:
Yes I also know what a 360 dev kit looks like , the 2008 Model is Vista based. I'm not running vista on a 360 or trying to say I am. I'm loading code over my network to my 360. Yes This is not a Real Microsoft Licensed dev kit , I put the ISO(In which I cannot link to by XS rules) on a DVD and installed it on my computer like an OS.

you just fucked yourself. the PC sided devkit software is permanently locked to a single PC. or are you saying you cracked that too?
less videos, more info. the video garbage is getting WAY too old, and your camera work and everything scream fake.
and yes, the video is ALL black at that point. not a single shade of anything else.

so what will it be when the release date arrives? the classic, "my HDD crashed"? maybe "the dog ate the CD"? or something truly innovative, such as "you were all so mean, I am keeping it for myself"? or, what has been the latest thing, just disappearing without a word?

bwahaha.. I just read your release date. march 2008? what exactly will take you half a year considering the exploit is clearly "working"? you are pathetic.

Edited by Arakon, 22 September 2007 - 12:24 AM.

No_Name

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2007, 04:55:37 PM »

The sortware is usless without the matching development hardware to actually run your code on.

You cant use a retail kit for development as *gasp* unsigned code wont work on a retail system.

Adding all your shit togeather shows your so full if it you cant keep your lies straight anymore.

zlnetworks

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2007, 05:21:14 PM »

The sortware is usless without the matching development hardware to actually run your code on.

You cant use a retail kit for development as *gasp* unsigned code wont work on a retail system.

Adding all your shit togeather shows your so full if it you cant keep your lies straight anymore.

Gaspppp.......... Yes you can..... gasp!

Arakon

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2007, 05:40:38 PM »

Gaspppp.......... Yes you can..... gasp!

I am truly amazed at how you explain that you can run unsigned devcode on a retail system. your credibility increases by the moment.

that devcode can't work has been known since day one, btw. tested by several actual hackers/tech guys with devkit/devkit access. and there is no way to copy any unsigned content from USB to the HDD in the first place. you didn't even inform yourself a little about the fake you are trying to pull. you fail. fuck off.

it's truly pathetic how you try to get sales for that shitty online shop.

I hope noone buys anything there, chances are very good you're a scammer to boot.

Edited by Arakon, 22 September 2007 - 01:44 AM.

zlnetworks

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2007, 05:55:47 PM »

I am truly amazed at how you explain that you can run unsigned devcode on a retail system. your credibility increases by the moment.

that devcode can't work has been known since day one, btw. tested by several actual hackers/tech guys with devkit/devkit access. and there is no way to copy any unsigned content from USB to the HDD in the first place. you didn't even inform yourself a little about the fake you are trying to pull. you fail. fuck off.

it's truly pathetic how you try to get sales for that shitty online shop.

I hope noone buys anything there, chances are very good you're a scammer to boot.

No I've never heard of someone testing a Vista Based Dev kit.
I've closed down the shop just to show thats not what I'm doing.
Now how would you like me to prove it?

Arakon

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2007, 06:04:03 PM »

No I've never heard of someone testing a Vista Based Dev kit.
I've closed down the shop just to show thats not what I'm doing.
Now how would you like me to prove it?

the devkit itself doesn't matter because the code is not signed. the signature key is not known to ANY developer, only MS themselves can sign data, and only do so on the final version.
the only way to prove it is to release something that works. no video fucking, no forum announcements, no photos. you have no explanations, you have badly faked videos. there's no other way.
a small "hello world"-like thing would do the trick.

don't expect me to hold my breath for it.

No_Name

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2007, 06:12:13 PM »

The Vista Based Dev kit is probally running the development software under Vista not XP or 2K

The software side is just tools to write and compile the code that is compatable with the 360 hardware the OS that said software is run under does not matter.

Also release the exploit to one of the site mods to get tested to prove you are telling the truth, no movies or screenshots the actual exploit code.

zlnetworks

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2007, 06:46:21 PM »

The Vista Based Dev kit is probally running the development software under Vista not XP or 2K

The software side is just tools to write and compile the code that is compatable with the 360 hardware the OS that said software is run under does not matter.

Also release the exploit to one of the site mods to get tested to prove you are telling the truth, no movies or screenshots the actual exploit code.

The Beta is coming October 20th. You may download it then.

No_Name

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2007, 06:55:03 PM »

Why wait to prove, if you have somthing prove it today.

Give some code to the head mods on this site to test and have them confirm if it is real then release the beta when you feel like it.

Nothing you have said in thie topic or your other 2 have any information to make me think this is real unlike the HV exploit from January which is documented and has resulted in some progress but again no running unsigned code on the latest kernal releases.

openxdkman

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2007, 10:42:29 PM »

Strong advise :
Don't multiply threads, keep on posting your findings in this unique thread.
It's usually accepted to post 1 link, once, to your own research site.
If it turns into commercial or too many links or too many threads, it will be considered spam.

And I agree with No name, you should go through xbins for testing and publishing.
(safer and less suspicious)

And to all possible exploits finders... Don't announce things in advance.
When it works, publish it directly, with sources.
If it's legal use the way you want (with only 1 thread and 1 link). If not, try xbins.

For now, this promising and fishy at the same time announcement will be... suspicious.

To 360 users, try only things you can recompile yourself or coming from xbins.
It's much safer...

No_Name

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2007, 11:06:44 PM »

openxdkman, I know some people are working on stuff in the dark but this guys posting just raises too many questions in my head about how truthful they are being.

His first topic said he was using the kiosc disk, then he says this works on the latest kernal, then you have the videos... The Geomerty wars one is just funny without proving anything.

Knowing the people I know and the stuff I personally know there is too much not right and the more he defended himself the more he dug himself in to a hole of 1/2 and untruths.

I wanted to give him the benifit of boubt but there is way too much wrong to just not say anything.

If this is true then good, but right now I am going to say remember Devil?

sp1200

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2007, 07:09:25 AM »

Devil360.

Chancer

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2007, 12:48:04 PM »

Thread closed. The OP is gone.
You can guess a few reasons why.

Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.144 seconds with 15 queries.